Kelly Basketball Future?

Guest twag11

Guest twag11
Kelly has a pretty athletic freshman class coming in i think the team might make some noise in the upcoming years. What are yalls thoughts on this? If you saw the St. Anne 8th grade play this year i am almost positive they are all going to Kelly.

The whole team is enrolled and attending Kelly. The plan is for them all to play freshman ball next season to continue to grow as a team, and hopefully some will start making contributions as sophomores. Group has a good mix of speed and shooting, but could use another big man on the bench. As far as the varsity, could be a down year this year, with only Thomas Falgout and Will Reese returning.

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="1022720" timestamp="1310009028"]
The whole team is enrolled and attending Kelly. The plan is for them all to play freshman ball next season to continue to grow as a team, and hopefully some will start making contributions as sophomores. Group has a good mix of speed and shooting, but could use another big man on the bench. As far as the varsity, could be a down year this year, with only Thomas Falgout and Will Reese returning.
[/quote]

I hope you are a coach at Kelly.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats