Should Cleveland just merge with Tarkington??

wow plz get serious. hardin an h-d.. bad blood.. LOL! they might not be too fond of each other when it comes to sports but i've lived in liberty my whole life and am VERY familiar with both schools and towns.. IMO you're wrong about that one. don't see a point in that merger tho.. that'd be 3 towns in one school.. HARDIN, HULL, & DIASETTA... doubt it..

[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1025685" timestamp="1310946820"]
Well lets just get Dayton and Liberty to merge as well since they're so close.You know that aint gonna happen either.
[/quote]

haha imo the tarkington cleveland merger would make sense for more reasons than just location.. now liberty an dayton.. that will NEVER EVER EVER HAPPEN! BUT... WE'D PROBABLY WIN EVERYTHING!! lol an for those that are about to tell me i'm wrong... SORRY, but this is an opinion which can never be proven true nor false so SAVE ya arguments. No need to get carpeltunel writing a response!!

Guest octfeb
[quote name="dodiej" post="1025716" timestamp="1310953044"]
[quote author=TexasMinuteman link=topic=85781.msg1025685#msg1025685 date=1310946820]
Well lets just get Dayton and Liberty to merge as well since they're so close.You know that aint gonna happen either.
[/quote]

haha imo the tarkington cleveland merger would make sense for more reasons than just location.. now liberty an dayton.. that will NEVER EVER EVER HAPPEN! BUT... WE'D PROBABLY WIN EVERYTHING!! lol an for those that are about to tell me i'm wrong... SORRY, but this is an opinion which can never be proven true nor false so SAVE ya arguments. No need to get carpeltunel writing a response!!
[/quote] :o :D :D :D

Quite some time ago, talk was that the State would make small districts consolidate, & of course, Tarkington/Cleveland was discussed as was Tarkington/Hardin. Even though consolidation makes fiscal sense, IMO, this is the first talk I've heard of this now. It would not be popular in either community...loss of identity never is. And most importantly, sports should be the last reason to make this type change...again IMHO.

Terriable idea! If they combined they would have trouble with some of those bigger 4A schools. I mean Cleveland has been pretty good at football, they had a rebuilding year last year with new coach, but Tarkington has been scrapping the bottom of 22-3a for a while. Big school and not enough tallent!

WOS and LCM would be a pretty good idea though! If LCM had a football dynasty like WOS does it would be an even greater idea!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham