Mustangs hit the field for Coach Thompson

[quote name="TrickyRicky" post="1030573" timestamp="1312297659"]
Correct spelling.............Mustangs.........Must have graduated from West Orange!
[/quote]

Very cute.  Your first post is to: 1) join the spelling and grammar police, 2) rag on a staff member and; 3) disparage the education of a large number of board members.

I will make one prediction, your stay here will not be long!

[quote name="TrickyRicky" post="1030630" timestamp="1312307228"]
Sorry to hurt your feelings, didn't know West Orange Stark people were so sensitive.
[/quote]

No hurt feelings.  Just noting that folks usually take 20-30 posts to reach the obnoxious levels you achieved with your very first post.

[quote name="TrickyRicky" post="1030573" timestamp="1312297659"]
Correct spelling.............Mustangs.........Must have graduated from West Orange!
[/quote]

No, he is a LC-M graduate. Was a pretty good basketball player and is a good person.

Edit: Didn't know the guy is talking about WOSgrad.  ???

Loyalty is Orange County. Includes WOS, LCM, BC, Orangefield and Vidor. (oh, and occasionally Deweyville, they should be Orange County anyway, LOL)  We are all a family here. We showed that last season. Good luck to all the SETX teams and lets have a great, injury free year!!!

[quote name="kicker" post="1030711" timestamp="1312316635"]
Loyalty is Orange County. Includes WOS, LCM, BC, Orangefield and Vidor. (oh, and occasionally Deweyville, they should be Orange County anyway, LOL)  We are all a family here. We showed that last season. Good luck to all the SETX teams and lets have a great, injury free year!!!
[/quote]

Great post Kicker...... 8) And I second the injury free season!!!!!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1030741" timestamp="1312319244"]
Well, let's just say he lived up to my prediction.  Nine posts with nothing but negativity.  His fun has ended.
[/quote]

Hmmm...nine posts is all it took for this guy?  I can think of a certain you-know-who that easily surpassed that quota dozens of times.  Surely, as football season hits full thrust and a particular team continues its winning tradition, while his team continues in mediocrity, this special someone will stand up in his high chair and challenge the negativity limit.  Will the moderators be ready to execute this same due process? 

[quote name="griff" post="1030790" timestamp="1312325825"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=86216.msg1030741#msg1030741 date=1312319244]
Well, let's just say he lived up to my prediction.  Nine posts with nothing but negativity.  His fun has ended.
[/quote]

Hmmm...nine posts is all it took for this guy?  I can think of a certain you-know-who that easily surpassed that quota dozens of times.  Surely, as football season hits full thrust and a particular team continues its winning tradition, while his team continues in mediocrity, this special someone will stand up in his high chair and challenge the negativity limit.  Will the moderators be ready to execute this same due process? 
[/quote]

I know who you are talking about and bh89-2, you are on the clock!

[quote name="kicker" post="1030711" timestamp="1312316635"]
Loyalty is Orange County. Includes WOS, LCM, BC, Orangefield and Vidor. (oh, and occasionally Deweyville, they should be Orange County anyway, LOL)  We are all a family here. We showed that last season. Good luck to all the SETX teams and lets have a great, injury free year!!!
[/quote]              I would also like to  add  "Silsbee" as an "Honorary" Orange County Team. I know everyone in Orange County will agree with me about this.

[quote name="77" post="1031578" timestamp="1312490250"]
Coach T will be introducing all the new coaches tonight at a meet the coaches night  7pm WOS highschool.
[/quote]

OMG ! Another chance for Cheater to get some Air Time !  ;) ;) ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32