Breaking News-BH QB Transfers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1032149" timestamp="1312718370"]
Hummmm??? Maybe Huffman will beat us in the playoffs this year instead of Coldspring. :D 8)....come on BH fans who's the backup?
[/quote]

Actually, one of the probable reasons for Townley transferring is that Kaleb Denny had been tabbed as the starting QB at BH.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1032152" timestamp="1312719416"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=86375.msg1032149#msg1032149 date=1312718370]
Hummmm??? Maybe Huffman will beat us in the playoffs this year instead of Coldspring. :D 8)....come on BH fans who's the backup?
[/quote]

Actually, one of the reasons for Townley transferring is that Kaleb Denny had been tabbed as the starting QB at BH.
[/quote]
looking for some playtime.....is he good enough to make a big difference for Huffman/Coldspring?

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1032155" timestamp="1312719629"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=86375.msg1032152#msg1032152 date=1312719416]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=86375.msg1032149#msg1032149 date=1312718370]
[/quote]

Actually, one of the reasons for Townley transferring is that Kaleb Denny had been tabbed as the starting QB at BH.
[/quote]
looking for some playtime.....is he good enough to make a big difference for Huffman/Coldspring?
[/quote]

Well, it's kinda hard to translate his numbers from last year as 1) he split time with Denny and of course, 2) there wasn't as much throwing from Coach Gage's flexbone as there will be in Coach McEachern's spread.  But Preston's numbers from last year were 37-74 for 448 yards and 1 TD.

I'd heard mos.ago from a reliable source that the kid wanted to xfer somewhere.But ant mound posters throw it out there every time 1 kid transfers to Dayt.but in a few cases the parents attended/played @Dayton.With all the greatness claimed @da hill it's kinda funny nobody xfer's to a team for real ;D

Well this is the first I have heard about, but if its true it will be a good thing for Huffman.  Huffman graduated a 3 year starter at QB and a SO who played safety last year was supposed the starter this year. wasn't Townley the kid who all the BH people were talking about when he came in as a FR. If I remember right I think he won some passing camp back then or something like that.

Yes Townly is the kid that won a football camp (I think UT) one year. Townley has an awesome Arm, but last year in the flex you didn’t see it much. He will do great in a spread offense, but was much slower than Denny in running the Flex. Out of the two QB's that BH had to choose from Denny is definitely the better QB IMO. Good luck to Townley Huffman got a good one! He is good Kid and Athlete!

Guest UHCoog14
Townley has been talking about transfering since this time last year. Even heard he was coming to GCM.
Denny will be the starter until he gets hurt or graduates.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham