Beaumont Central vs. Houston Worthing Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

Yea, he's right.  Worthing is not good, therefor, will not be a good test for my Jags.  The real test will be against state runner ups LaMarque next week in Beaumont.  I'll be attending that one.  I didn't go to today's scrimage..  I refuse Travel to Houston for a scrimmage. 

[quote name="raidernaytion" post="1034807" timestamp="1313253585"]
What suspense ? Worthing is absolutely horrible and everybody whips them

[/quote]no concern about worthing, only my jags. i understand it's just a scrimmage, i'm referring to the performance of the squad in general. we'er young in spots.

central won 4 tds to 1. the defense swarmed all over then. the defensive front was active and physical with worthing. the offense started out strong until a string of 4 chop block ended the first series. then they cuaght firer and started rolling by air and ground. the offensive line was physical still too many mistakes at receiver. robert is a true d-1 talent leading the charge. could have been worse b/c several long run were called back. cant wait till friday with lamarqe comes to town

[quote name="desethion" post="1035035" timestamp="1313274659"]
central won 4 tds to 1. the defense swarmed all over then. the defensive front was active and physical with worthing. the offense started out strong until a string of 4 chop block ended the first series. then they cuaght firer and started rolling by air and ground. the offensive line was physical still too many mistakes at receiver. robert is a true d-1 talent leading the charge. could have been worse b/c several long run were called back. cant wait till friday with lamarqe comes to town
[/quote]What kind of scrimmage was it?

[quote author=desethion link=topic=86631.msg1035035#msg1035035 date=1313274659]
[/quote

Lol, Cant wait til Friday, Ill be at that one..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43