How will OZEN do this year!!!

Guest Pirate_pride_07
I think Ozen is a great team. They definitely have the most athletic team in the district but will they have the chemistry and the coaching to make it far idk. From what i saw last year they were a team that had some questionable calls from the coaches and they basically self destructed. If they can fix that and play well then they will definitely be a tough team to beat.

Ozen will have a much improved running game from last year with Darrien "Bull" Bolton and Jakobi Jones toting the pill ,David Green and Jordan Ozen will be sharing snaps against westbrook until district starts .

The defense has switched too a 3-4 and they have some big guys up front and alot of speed in the secondary . Ozen has talent as always , but will they put it too use ? only god knows lol

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1036437" timestamp="1313592176"]
Ok Ozens talent has rarely been qusstioned at the skill positions. Their OL did not produce last season. I have heard that its not alot improved from last season. There is only so much a star QB can do. OL does good running game shows up and I dont mean Green running it. Id consider them legit.
[/quote]

They OL was good as far as pass blocking , run blocking wasn't too good and #12 didn't make it any better by running in circles everytime we got the ball , but the o-line returns 4 starters

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1036439" timestamp="1313592271"]
Why would Green be sharing the QB job with anybody?
[/quote]

[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=86747.msg1036443#msg1036443 date=1313592450]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=86747.msg1036439#msg1036439 date=1313592271]
Why would Green be sharing the QB job with anybody?
[/quote]Because he's comming off major surgery in the offseason.  They have to work him back in.
[/quote]

He'll be back full time by district .

[quote name="BmtOzenPanthers" post="1036435" timestamp="1313591896"]
Ozen will have a much improved running game from last year with Darrien "Bull" Bolton and Jakobi Jones toting the pill ,David Green and [b]Jordan Ozen [/b] will be sharing snaps against westbrook until district starts .

The defense has switched too a 3-4 and they have some big guys up front and alot of speed in the secondary . Ozen has talent as always , but will they put it too use ? only god knows lol
[/quote]An 'Ozen' Playing for Ozen.  Cool.  Actually, this kid is Clifton J Ozen's (name of the school) great grandson.  Just food for thought.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32