Beaumont Ozen vs. Kirbyville Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1037597" timestamp="1313776414"]
I don't know how true this is, but I heard that Ozen Completly dominated Kirbyville on both sides of the ball. 
[/quote]

Probably very true!  Really how well can we expect them to do.  They are very young and down in talent.  Injury has taken several key players out and a few others left because of selfish reasons.  The O-line including TE are all JV and Freshman players.  It was pretty much the equivent of a 2A JV playing Ozen. 

This Kirbyville team is nothing like the last few, so you basically have Ozen (a playoff contender possibly in 4A) beating up on one of the smallest 3A schools in the state....

They will improve and get better, and Ozen is going to be a little better than most expect....

I hate it for Coach Neece.  He deserves his shot at HC and I think he has what it takes to make a good one.  I hope the community dont give up on him too quick.  When your a 2a size school and you only have 5 returning starters and you lose most of them to injury it makes for a big hill to climb.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1037626" timestamp="1313778965"]
I hate it for Coach Neece.  He deserves his shot at HC and I think he has what it takes to make a good one.  I hope the community dont give up on him too quick.  When your a 2a size school and you only have 5 returning starters and you lose most of them to injury it makes for a big hill to climb.
[/quote]
Well said,  I hope most Kirbyville backers will know that Coach Neece is a fine coach. Give him time to rebuild this young team and he is the man for the job.

[quote name="HubTx" post="1037617" timestamp="1313778413"]
This Kirbyville team is nothing like the last few, so you basically have Ozen (a playoff contender possibly in 4A) beating up on one of the smallest 3A schools in the state....

They will improve and get better, and Ozen is going to be a little better than most expect....
[/quote] Kirbyville is way down right now thats the reason Ozen dominated Kirbyville in the scrimmage. Last year Kirbyville dominated Ozen the same way.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1037712" timestamp="1313784973"]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=86895.msg1037617#msg1037617 date=1313778413]

[/quote] Kirbyville is way down right now thats the reason Ozen dominated Kirbyville in the scrimmage. Last year Kirbyville dominated Ozen the same way.
[/quote]Last year, there was a 1 score difference.  I heard that it was an even match last year.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1037716" timestamp="1313785104"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=86895.msg1037712#msg1037712 date=1313784973]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=86895.msg1037617#msg1037617 date=1313778413]

[/quote]Last year, there was a 1 score difference.  I heard that it was an even match last year.
[/quote] Not really, Kirbyville will be better next season...they are in a rebuilding stage. I believe the underclassman beat Ozen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62