Texas City vs. Crosby Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

[quote name="badndn" post="1037675" timestamp="1313781586"]
TC is pretty good, but they are in what will proove to be a monster district again this year.

Lamarque
Manvel
Dawson
FWood

[/quote]
According to the texas high school football poll La Marque is no. 5 in 4a and FWood is like no. 21 i think..

[quote name="90PNGNDN" post="1037737" timestamp="1313786961"]
I don't understand the 4A poll...don't know how Manvil isn't ranked higher..they have like 14 returning starters back I believe?  Unless those they did lose were major contributor's and things are yet to be determined on how good their replacements are?
[/quote]
Welll.... La marque played Manvel twice last season once in the regular season (41 - 27) and once in the playoffs (44 - 28) and LM won both times in blow out fashion.. Even though the we really good games. So I would guess that is why La marque is ranked higher.

[quote name="90PNGNDN" post="1037737" timestamp="1313786961"]
I don't understand the 4A poll...don't know how Manvil isn't ranked higher..they have like 14 returning starters back I believe?  Unless those they did lose were major contributor's and things are yet to be determined on how good their replacements are?
[/quote]

You're right, Manvel returns 14.

It was a very good scrimmage by both Teams. TC won the portion that was 20 plays & then switch. The game simulation ended in a tie. Crosby missed a field goal at the end for the win. Both teams looked pretty good maybe a little rusty. Crosby's defense started out a little porous but shored it up. The Offense looked Great at times but a few turnovers. All both teams need is more work.

[quote name="badndn" post="1037675" timestamp="1313781586"]
TC is pretty good, but they are in what will proove to be a monster district again this year.

Lamarque
Manvel
Dawson
FWood

[/quote]

Understatement to say the least. They are in the toughest district in all of HS Football - Nationwide.......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4