Crosby vs. Montgomery Game Thread/Montgomery wins!!!

Great win by Montgomery. I will say this take away the 5 turnovers & it is a different outcome. Now in me saying that I understand that turnovers are part of the game & like I said Great win for Montgomery. 1st TO inside own 5 yd. line, 2nd inside 40, 3rd inside 20, 4th inside 20 & 5th at there 35. Missed field goal & extra point. The Crosby side was pretty packed by the end of the 1st quarter.

Crosby 28
Montgomery 49
Final

Crosby ended up scoring against the twos but the boys held on in the end. Left side of the offensive line is going to need some changes, because Malcom Brown and company will be throwing a party at the QB if they don't fix the issue. The much over hyped left tackle showed the real deal, by getting beat like a step child on every play. Somebody better wake up on the OL coaching staff and make some changes.

[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="1042406" timestamp="1314443120"]
Crosby 28
Montgomery 49
Final

Crosby ended up scoring against the twos but the boys held on in the end. Left side of the offensive line is going to need some changes, because Malcom Brown and company will be throwing a party at the QB if they don't fix the issue. The much over hyped left tackle showed the real deal, by getting beat like a step child on every play. Somebody better wake up on the OL coaching staff and make some changes.
[/quote]

I don't think the 2's where in the game until about 5 minutes to go. Which tackle are you talking about the 6'8" kid or the other tackle. Another point is when you have 7 & sometimes 8 in the box it is hard for 5 to block everybody. Also the starting Oline was down 2 starters from last week. So please don't start pointing out flaws with our team because I'm telling you take away the turnovers & Montgomery is walking away with their head down. We will probably see you in the playoffs if you make it because I know we will.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4