West Brook vs. Ozen Broadcast/West Brook wins!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1043087" timestamp="1314500677"]
sterling lost to lee....channelview...well their channelview...do the math..
[/quote]yeah, but I don't want to make the playoffs just because we beat those two scrub teams. If we can't compete against the rest of the district, then we have no business in the playoffs. Just sayin.....off my soapbox. :)

You kidding me? Wb scored only two tds on their own in the first qtr. Ozen made a bone head play for the other one. Where was the bruin offense the rest of the game versus a mediocre defense? You know like I know Rey wb is second fiddle to ns and memorial right now. If y'all don't get someone that can spark your offense wb is in for some hurt this year. Your defense saved y'all tonight btw along with Ozen's boneheaded high snaps.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1043095" timestamp="1314500927"]
[quote author=Le Sgt Rey (French) link=topic=87297.msg1043087#msg1043087 date=1314500677]
sterling lost to lee....channelview...well their channelview...do the math..
[/quote]yeah, but I don't want to make the playoffs just because we beat those two scrub teams. If we can't compete against the rest of the district, then we have no business in the playoffs. Just sayin.....off my soapbox. :)
[/quote][quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=87297.msg1043096#msg1043096 date=1314500975]
You kidding me? Wb scored only two tds on their own in the first qtr. Ozen made a bone head play for the other one. Where was the bruin offense the rest of the game versus a mediocre defense? You know like I know Rey wb is second fiddle to ns and memorial right now. If y'all don't get someone that can spark your offense wb is in for some hurt this year. Your defense saved y'all tonight btw along with Ozen's boneheaded high snaps.
[/quote]
It is the first game...corrections will be made...2 yrs ago when jr took the field he ran for 74 yds on ozen...didn't really throw much...but i do remember how the year finished...

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1043096" timestamp="1314500975"]

[/quote]For once, I agree with you !100%. Things dont look too good.

Watched it on TV.  Beaumont bowl? More like toilet bowl. WB's problem on offense is that they are just blocking with four linemen. They can't run any plays that take time to develop because they can't pick up the blitz. Ozen probably had more talent on the field than West Brook did.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1043096" timestamp="1314500975"]
[/quote]
Dude didn't you say the same stuff last year after y'all shut out Central and WB won against Ozen?  Poormorial came to Beaumont and got butt raped prison style! You do this every year and every year Poormorial gets beat! When we travel to Durley Stadium "South" it will be business as usual with another Crytan loss to the Bruins.

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1043278" timestamp="1314549482"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=87297.msg1043096#msg1043096 date=1314500975]
[/quote]
Dude didn't you say the same censored last year after y'all shut out Central and WB won against Ozen?  Poormorial came to Beaumont and got butt raped prison style! You do this every year and every year Poormorial gets beat! When we travel to Durley Stadium "South" it will be business as usual with another Crytan loss to the Bruins.
[/quote] :-X

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1043162" timestamp="1314512088"]
Would have been very interesting to see what Ozen could have done offensively tonight against West Brook if Trey Green was able to play.

First things first, work on the shotgun snap. ;)
[/quote]
I was thinking the same thing; I hope Green can get back to 100% soon.

Brook definitely has less talent than in the last few years.  I think a couple of guys are going to have to go both ways, or our defense will not be able to stop anybody at the line of scrimmage.  I didn't help losing the starting DT in the first quarter.  We may beat Central, but overall, I could see why we are projected to finish 4th in district. 

[quote name="bigd92" post="1043644" timestamp="1314584193"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=87297.msg1043162#msg1043162 date=1314512088]
Would have been very interesting to see what Ozen could have done offensively tonight against West Brook if Trey Green was able to play.

First things first, work on the shotgun snap. ;)
[/quote]
I was thinking the same thing; I hope Green can get back to 100% soon.
[/quote]
I agree... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32