1. 1. Newton Vs Kirbyville

• Newton
    • Kirbyville

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1046314" timestamp="1314916497"]
Yea, Doc Young used to have a special pair of double thick leather gloves to hold any kind of cat. I hope the talon marks will heal quickly!! It's getting all that fur out of the field surface that's the problem!
[/quote]

whatever!!  When the Kats get done with them overrated birds they are going to donate the feathers to PNG and their indian spirit is going to be supporting a new Purple Eagle Head dress next week! 

rykerx I don't think you will have trouble finding a seat on the visitors side from what I hear. You are going to attend the game aren't you? Tonight I thought it was a woods fire but then realized it was the smell of fur burning I could smell at Bleakwood. Went on to Kirbyville anyways and it turned into an all out HazMat situation at Wildcat stadium. PNG and Newton, purple pride forever!! And that wasn't the eighth grade on the field so I don't think "all" their JV players are on varsity. I'm also old enough that I can get excited as I want to, thank you very much.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1046424" timestamp="1314927550"]
rykerx I don't think you will have trouble finding a seat on the visitors side from what I hear. You are going to attend the game aren't you? Tonight I thought it was a woods fire but then realized it was the smell of fur burning I could smell at Bleakwood. Went on to Kirbyville anyways and it turned into an all out HazMat situation at Wildcat stadium. PNG and Newton, purple pride forever!! And that wasn't the eighth grade on the field so I don't think "all" their JV players are on varsity. I'm also old enough that I can get excited as I want to, thank you very much.
[/quote]

We gone see what the business is tomorrow. I see you been talking alot of smack because the Wildcats is not as strong as they usually been. I'm hoping for an upset considering all the noise talking you been doing. Newton is not all that and Kirbyville still capable of showing up depending on how well the line perform.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1046424" timestamp="1314927550"]
[/quote]

It might have been fur you was smelling. I heard they were having a beaver shaving contest in Bleakwood as a fundraiser to support the "we got our butt kicked by a wounded cat" fund your Eagles are going to need Saturday morning.

That kinda explains the "Eat more Beaver" signs in Bleakwood. My mistake. I've already gotten so excited I was probably out of my mind. I was thinking that was a JV game in Kville, but have learned on here it was not Kirbyville  JV players. I'm sure the kids parents on the Kirbyville team appreciate that bit of info! ;) Also that Kirbyvlle didn't teach fundamentals except to a chosen few is interesting news. If I didn't know better I would say that was the sound of rats jumping from a sinking ship. 8) So rykerx are you coming to Newton for the game?

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1046436" timestamp="1314928945"]
That kinda explains the "Eat more Beaver" signs in Bleakwood. My mistake. I've already gotten so excited I was probably out of my mind. I was thinking that was a JV game in Kville, but have learned on here it was not JV players. I'm sure the kids parents on the Kirbyville team appreciate that bit of info! ;) Also that Kirbyvlle didn't teach fundamentals except to a chosen few is interesting news. If I didn't know better I would say that was the sound of rats jumping from a sinking ship. 8) So rykerx are you coming to Newton for the game?
[/quote]

dont know yet, depends on what time I get out of work.  Im going to do everything i can to get there trust it!!

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1046416" timestamp="1314927006"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=87310.msg1046406#msg1046406 date=1314926372]
Newton JV 58 Kville 8 Whoa Nellie!! Newton is ready for the visiting Wildcats tomorrow night. Go Eagles!!!
[/quote]

All their jv players on varsity...dont get too excited :)
[/quote]
Wrong! The jv right now has not lost a game since peewee football. All the players are 15 and under. They are just very talented and people think when they are so good they must but varsity players. You guys will see the Varsity tomo, they are gonna do just like the JV did and beat Kirbyville by as much as they want. Hope you guys have done a lil work in practice this week, if you come to Newton like you played Coldsprings then it WILL be just as ugly.  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;) ;D

Smack, smack, smack. Isn't that why your mama told you to chew with your mouth closed. Kvillecats you have said more against your almighty Kats than I have and don't even realize that you have caused damage. Those players on JV have just as much want to and have put in the work to be on the field. Maybe not quite as talented, but to be put down by one of their own is unbelievable. I bet you played in the band or never belonged to any kind of TEAM. Kirbyville Jv, ya'll keep the faith and keep working hard. Good things don't come easy. And don't believe everything you hear from your own people. :)

No one should look at the Coldspring game, this is a new week.  Kville has a extra game in and  considering Newton has'nt yet played a game should balance things out a little. Don't forget Newton is 2a and turned in a enrollemnt of 297 this year, They don't have the numbers they had in the past.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62