Vidor's Clark out for Saturday's contest with Bridge City

[quote name="liltex" post="1044944" timestamp="1314729330"]
Good job coach,first signs of heat exhaustion-clammy skin/no persperation and you have heat exhaustion-next severe thing is heat stroke.Lot's have died from both ;) :'(
[/quote]

You can't believe everything you here or read from any source...his Mom stated that they never were sure what happened to him.  You might consider an apology!!!

[quote name="Lady Pirate" post="1045084" timestamp="1314738244"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=87433.msg1044944#msg1044944 date=1314729330]
Good job coach,first signs of heat exhaustion-clammy skin/no persperation and you have heat exhaustion-next severe thing is heat stroke.Lot's have died from both ;) :'(
[/quote]

You can't believe everything you here or read from any source...his Mom stated that they never were sure what happened to him.  You might consider an apology!!!
[/quote]

Well, since liltex doesn't know the child personally as you obviously do...... Why would he consider apologizing for showing concern for him? Did I miss something???

[quote name="liltex" post="1045291" timestamp="1314759070"]
Headaches,throwing up are signs of de-hydration and early signs of heat exhaustion.Sorry miss but having been medivac twice in Nam I believe I told  the truth.It's ok though good luck to Clark and hope he's ok.
[/quote]

It is also a sign of a concussion.  In the beginning they thought he had a concussion, then they thought he over-heated.  The final ruling was never determined as of this past Monday.  Nothing was conclusive enough.  He was supposed to have a new CAT Scan done on Monday to compare to Saturday nights scan to rule out concussion. 
My point was you blamed the coach for something that the Enterprise wrote.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Hate to say it but that might be the rock that tips the scale to the BC. The FB is a great runner. His stats prove it. I hate to see him sit out Saturday but its whats for the best. One man doesn't make a team. I think we'll be just fine. Go Pirates.

[quote name="Lady Pirate" post="1045589" timestamp="1314817388"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=87433.msg1045291#msg1045291 date=1314759070]
Headaches,throwing up are signs of de-hydration and early signs of heat exhaustion.Sorry miss but having been medivac twice in Nam I believe I told  the truth.It's ok though good luck to Clark and hope he's ok.
[/quote]

It is also a sign of a concussion.  In the beginning they thought he had a concussion, then they thought he over-heated.  The final ruling was never determined as of this past Monday.  Nothing was conclusive enough.  He was supposed to have a new CAT Scan done on Monday to compare to Saturday nights scan to rule out concussion. 
My point was you blamed the coach for something that the Enterprise wrote.
[/quote]

Take it easy.  He was congratulating the coach on taking the necessary percautions with the kids' health.  He was not laying blame.

[quote name="liltex" post="1045591" timestamp="1314818378"]
Good job coach is blaming ::) ::)
[/quote]

I went back and re-read your posts and I want to apologize for mis-reading what you wrote.  I see now what you meant...Your post was vague and everyone wants to blame Mathews for every little thing.  It sounded as if you were being sarcastic about the situation, so I took it as that.  Again I apologize!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham