Recording of this week's Weekly Preview Show!!

For those of you who could not listen to our show live Tuesday night, here is the archive of the show:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/shows/1289-setxsports-weekly-show-week-1

Now you can listen to our weekly preview show at your leisure and as many times as you like. Just go to the front page and there is a tab to open for archived shows and games. Just click on the show link to listen to that current week's show. There will be a game category added soon so that you can listen to all our game broadcasts at any time.

ENJOY!!!

great Show Guy !!!!!!!!! Here is my question and I dont know if its because I bleed purple and white or I may know a little about football...... You said you dont know about PNG and we are still putting them in the 2 rounds and out category but I mean they went three rounds last year they still have some all stars at there skills postions and yes gp was bad but we executed very well jayce nelson and chase bertrand both broke records last year. I know we lost our quarterback but Faircloth being one of the best coaches in the area can coach a quarterback.....So are yall just ndn hatin or just dont have the facts right?

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1045698" timestamp="1314830534"]
great Show Guy !!!!!!!!! Here is my question and I dont know if its because I bleed purple and white or I may know a little about football...... You said you dont know about PNG and we are still putting them in the 2 rounds and out category but I mean they went three rounds last year they still have some all stars at there skills postions and yes gp was bad but we executed very well jayce nelson and chase bertrand both broke records last year. I know we lost our quarterback but Faircloth being one of the best coaches in the area can coach a quarterback.....So are yall just ndn hatin or just dont have the facts right?
[/quote]

Ill try to keep this simple as possible.  Yes you are looking at the world through purple glasses.  No PNG does not deserve to be at the top at this point.  PNG is represented well in our members that are pollsters and they seem to agree at this point.  Yes Nelson and Bertrand are very good athletes and should have a good years but there are several good athletes in the area that should have equally good years and do well.  If what you believe is true and you do know all about football and we are just idiots then they will rise to the top and all will be good at the reservation. 

Judge, I would like to present this as exhibit 7,980 as evidence of why its hard to become a PNG fan even though I now live in Groves. 

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1045783" timestamp="1314841855"]
[quote author=Kiandn link=topic=87498.msg1045698#msg1045698 date=1314830534]
[/quote]

Ill try to keep this simple as possible.  Yes you are looking at the world through purple glasses.  No PNG does not deserve to be at the top at this point.  PNG is represented well in our members that are pollsters and they seem to agree at this point.  Yes Nelson and Bertrand are very good athletes and should have a good years but there are several good athletes in the area that should have equally good years and do well.  If what you believe is true and you do know all about football and we are just idiots then they will rise to the top and all will be good at the reservation. 

Judge, I would like to present this as exhibit 7,980 as evidence of why its hard to become a PNG fan even though I now live in Groves.
[/quote]

Lmao.  Preach it! ;D

Ok I do believe my glass have a hue of purple tint and I wasnt trying to do the Png is everything everbody else sucks routine. Do i think we should be higher on the poll well yes im sure everyone thinks there team should be higher but Just as you and aggies amd bmtsoulija I live for high school football I take this year and last year study and observe when im not on the lot selling cars im here reading all the wonderful information yall put out. I believe with the skill players we have and the coaching that Png has availible we will be fighting very hard for the district championship. This is just football talk  I love high school football its the only hobby i have cause its free (mostly).

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1046028" timestamp="1314893721"]
Ok I do believe my glass have a hue of purple tint and I wasnt trying to do the Png is everything everbody else sucks routine. Do i think we should be higher on the poll well yes im sure everyone thinks there team should be higher but Just as you and aggies amd bmtsoulija I live for high school football I take this year and last year study and observe when im not on the lot selling cars im here reading all the wonderful information yall put out. I believe with the skill players we have and the coaching that Png has availible we will be fighting very hard for the district championship. This is just football talk  I love high school football its the only hobby i have cause its free (mostly).
[/quote]

I could see PNG running the table and easily winning the district and I can also see them fighting for the fourth spot.  With Central having their struggles early, Ned winning but not having their way with WOS, and Vidor and LCM having good showings but against unknowns at this point.  It makes this district a toss up at this point so far.  Need a few more weeks under the belt then well see how things look. 

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1046059" timestamp="1314895697"]
[quote author=Kiandn link=topic=87498.msg1046028#msg1046028 date=1314893721]
[/quote]

I could see PNG running the table and easily winning the district and I can also see them fighting for the fourth spot.  With Central having their struggles early, Ned winning but not having their way with WOS, and Vidor and LCM having good showings but against unknowns at this point.  It makes this district a toss up at this point so far.  Need a few more weeks under the belt then well see how things look.
[/quote] It's really hard to tell.  It was hard to tell last year.  Central started off very slow last year and won district.  PN-G started off with several losses before and durring district and ended up runner up.  Nederland started off slow but knocked off a red hot PN-G team and made the playoffs.  Livingston had a high octain offense but lost a few down the road but still made the playoffs. 

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1048394" timestamp="1315048486"]
1. Memorial  45-8 over Ozen
2. Livingston 41-21 over Jasper
3. WB 20-14 over Central
4. Coldspring 49-17 over Madisonville
5. Dayton  off
[color=red]6. PNG lost 30 to 29 to Crosby a 194a school![/color]

Any questions???
[/quote]

West Brook wasn't too convenceing...  Coldspring on the move!? 8)

I must apoligize for my deep purple hue in my glasses i now see what everyone was talking about ? We all make mistake for the people we love shoot i been thinking its the cowboys year forever so i am eating my crow and moving on png will still be district champs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32