Beaumont Ozen vs. Port Arthur Memorial Game Thread/Memorial wins!

WOSgrad

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1048561" timestamp="1315068154"]
Getting mauled by Katy brings more to your program? You're kidding right? Lol October 21st make sure our trophy is nicely buffed and polished.
[/quote]No, I'm not kidding. Seeing what Katy brings to the table will more than prepare us for what PAM will bring. ::)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bigd92" post="1048708" timestamp="1315081744"]
Great game Titans; now its on to the next one. Im gonna have to refrain from the trash talk this year. The Titans have to prove they can beat the top tier teams in 21- 5A . I have faith they can but history is like a hovering dark cloud at this point. This team seems to be a very special group and expectations are high.The kids are focused and KRH seems to have their trust. Im hoping that they dont start believing their own press and get complacent.One game at a time. WB game is circled on the schedule but its circled cuz they have been able to have their way with the Titans. A certain level of respect has to be there for WB. That game has been a statement game for both teams and the Titans have come up short. Jaw jacking with their fans only makes us look stupid, so I say Good luck WB may the best team win. Go Titans!!!!
[/quote]Great post, big D.  Karma for you.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1048556" timestamp="1315067833"]
What Katy brings to the table will definitely be more than PAM brings, and will subsequently do more for our program. Just sayin....
[/quote] ::), Whatever!!!!!! We are focused on improving each week and district will take care of itself.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats