Toups Graphics FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WK 2

Enjoy the reading...
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

TOP TWO TOUPS GRAPHICS GAMES TO SEE....
1.  Dayton vs Angleton (two teams in the area wide top 10 lock horns)
2.  Barbers Hill vs Nederland (two preseason picks for playoff teams in 19-4A and 20-4A clash on the gridiron)

Dayton fans....
Scroll down on the page past the pictures for TOUPS GRAPHICS GPS DIRECTIONS to Angleton stadium.
Please post a reply if you see any errors (remember Toups Graphics is a math wiz).  THANKS SO MUCH!

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1050387" timestamp="1315310993"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=87786.msg1050380#msg1050380 date=1315310378]
hey, Purple 4 ever, you do a great job with your previews.
[/quote]

Kiss ars, your just trying to become a sonic movie star............. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]I'm more of a butt chewer vs. a butt kisser, thank you very much!

My "fan base" is growing  (my site has about triple the hits from last year).  Fun hobby of mine, and growing up in the Golden Triangle, I do still have a good idea of what is going on in 20-4A.  Do I miss the days of PN-G, TJ, Lincoln, French, BCP, West Brook, Vidor, Nederland, (they did finally beat PN-G).  So much history gone when some of those schools were shut down or merged.  Anyways...
Going through my picks this week, there will be a few close games, but there will be many games with the winning teams posting over half a hundred.
My son is a senior this year, so yes, I can foresee some more Sonic specials, remember they are only available at the Dayton Sonic.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1050387" timestamp="1315310993"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=87786.msg1050380#msg1050380 date=1315310378]
hey, Purple 4 ever, you do a great job with your previews.
[/quote]

Kiss ars, your just trying to become a sonic movie star............. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Ok that was funny ;D

Who will win this weekend?  If you are playing an HISD team, that is good news!  Big game in the Triangle will be in Nederland where the Bulldogs and the Eagles will play a barn burner.  If you are west of the Trinity (aka Houston area) the game to be at will be in Angleton, where two of the top Houston area schools lock horns on the gridiron.  The Angleton and Dayton game should be worth the price of admisssion.  Find out who wins by clicking on the link...

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1051782" timestamp="1315476188"]
Who will win this weekend?  If you are playing an HISD team, that is good news!  Big game in the Triangle will be in Nederland where the Bulldogs and the Eagles will play a barn burner.  If you are west of the Trinity (aka Houston area) the game to be at will be in Angleton, where two of the top Houston area schools lock horns on the gridiron.  The Angleton and Dayton game should be worth the price of admisssion.  Find out who wins by clicking on the link...
[/quote] 8) 8) 

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1051782" timestamp="1315476188"]
[/quote]
Nice  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32