Dayton @ Eisenhower predictions..........

knightrider

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dayton" post="1055316" timestamp="1315843566"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=88036.msg1055293#msg1055293 date=1315842292]
Dayton's got to get more players involved w/scoring.Adding up the 2 games A.Herrera rushing/passing has accounted for all the td pts rush/pass=42 pts,Carranco w/3 fg's+5 pats=14 points and that my friends is everything we've scored=56 tot pts.[b]Scoring quick does not give rest to the defense,we gotta get some long time consuming drives and finish off opponents esp.in the last qtr.[/b]Had same problem early last year except fumbles killed drives.At end of 3 we led Ike/Angelton last year.4 qrs.baby,4 qtrs. ;)
[/quote]

The presence of a running game will do that.
[/quote]Just a thought, the best part of that game was seeing Jakari going full steam into tackles.  He didn't hesitate at contact.  If Jakari is 100% at the end of the year, and McBride is in the slot, combined with Gamal, WATCH OUT

;D[quote name="Jeepz" post="1055623" timestamp="1315873737"]
Where is the stadium? I might have to go see this game, don't like Daytons chances but should be an interesting game.
[/quote]My website will be udated soon and directions to the stadium along with the link to the stadium will be on it.  The Stadium is south of Bush Airport off BWY 8 at Aldine Bender and Aldine Westfield.
Website..
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1057895" timestamp="1316143231"]
Dayton 24
Ike      20

3rd week now. Just about the time when the offense and defense start clicking on all cylinders. (Historically speaking) I BELIEVE this year will be no different. Should be peaking next week for the district opener. 8)
[/quote]

If that is the score i'll say that the broncos offense and defense weren't clicking on all cylinders, and that is a compliment.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1057967" timestamp="1316175411"]
I am personally supporting my beloved Ike team this week.  As bad as they are, even Dayton might squeek out a win though.  Funny how everyone Dayton plays is claimed to be the best team in the land.  Never mind, Ike wins.  Changed my mind again.  ;)
[/quote]

I know DAYTON doesnt play the "POWER HOUSE" pre district schedule like DA MOUND but win or lose this is a good team to matchup with prior to district for some fine tuning before the "EXTERMINATION ON DA 23RD".

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1058022" timestamp="1316181505"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=88036.msg1057967#msg1057967 date=1316175411]
I am personally supporting my beloved Ike team this week.  As bad as they are, even Dayton might squeek out a win though.  Funny how everyone Dayton plays is claimed to be the best team in the land.  Never mind, Ike wins.  Changed my mind again.  ;)
[/quote]

I know DAYTON doesnt play the "POWER HOUSE" pre district schedule like DA MOUND but win or lose this is a good team to matchup with prior to district for some fine tuning before the "EXTERMINATION ON DA 23RD".
[/quote]

I beg your pardon! Santa Fe and Lumberton will both be #1 in the nation before the end of the season ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1058050" timestamp="1316184245"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=88036.msg1058022#msg1058022 date=1316181505]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=88036.msg1057967#msg1057967 date=1316175411]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I beg your pardon! Santa Fe and Lumberton will both be #1 in the nation before the end of the season ;D
[/quote]
You mean they arent allready  ;D  Of course they will have to fight for the #2 spot because we all know " The Hill Is For Real".  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham