Silsbee Tigers are ready for Newton

AggiesAreWe

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1056056" timestamp="1315938404"]
Yea fear the horn,or buzzer, or ref's whistle because when the clock goes to 0 in the 4th, Silsbee is gonna be on the losing end [b]again[/b]. [b]Number 7 out of 8 times playing Newton.[/b] ::) ;)
[/quote]

Wrong. The series stands 7-5 in favor of Newton.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1056086" timestamp="1315939979"]
I can now correct myself by saying Silsbee will be on the losing end 7 out of the last 8 times they have played Newton. Thanks AggiesAreWe for the help. :)
[/quote]

You are still wrong. LOL!!!

Newton has already won 7 of the last 8 meetings. IF they were to win this Friday, that would make it 8 of the last 9.

Get your facts straight before posting, makes you a bit more credible. ;)

If you take yourself too seriously that brings nothing but responsibility. Why would I want something like that since I've spent all these years trying to shirk it. And have gotten real good at it. Lower peoples expectations of yourself and next thing you know, nobody will want anything out of you because they know better than to expect something meaningful. Need I coach you more? :D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1056172" timestamp="1315944661"]
Okay, from here on out, ChampionEagles posts are irrelevant, meaningless, pointless, and most of all, just plain hogwash!! ;D
[/quote]

I'm not the one that's trying to make a living off of these post, so call me what you may and think whatever you like. Until they change the rules to only factual post (which would limit users to about 3) I don't care what you say or think about my post on here. I've seemed to touch a nerve down in there somewhere! Newton still wins on Friday night. You must be great fun to be around if you can't laugh at yourself. :o

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1056191" timestamp="1315945729"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=88156.msg1056172#msg1056172 date=1315944661]
Okay, from here on out, ChampionEagles posts are irrelevant, meaningless, pointless, and most of all, just plain hogwash!! ;D
[/quote]

I'm not the one that's trying to make a living off of these post, so call me what you may and think whatever you like. Until they change the rules to only factual post (which would limit users to about 3) I don't care what you say or think about my post on here. I've seemed to touch a nerve down in there somewhere! Newton still wins on Friday night. You must be great fun to be around if you can't laugh at yourself. :o
[/quote]

Trust me, I am laughing! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo