109 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Buna
    • Newton

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Newton's star RB Kevin Shorter most likely missing this game due to injury (quite possible he misses several games) this game just got much more interesting.

I still have Newton winning, but by a smaller margin than what I had originally thought.

Newton        34
Buna            20

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1060269" timestamp="1316397819"]
With Newton's star RB Kevin Shorter most likely missing this game due to injury (quite possible he misses several games) this game just got much more interesting.

I still have Newton winning, but by a smaller margin than what I had originally thought.

Newton        34
Buna            20
[/quote]

Yep. Only leaves us with three real good running backs, not counting Dean, who may be the best. ;D

[quote name="Backwoods" post="1060459" timestamp="1316440355"]

If wishes were wings, you could fly to the game. ;D
[/quote]
That will be a lot faster than driving to the game, lol
[/quot
You would have to land at the stadium, or Newton Intercountynental field. Have a good safe trip. :o
[/quote]
50 yard line. I will fly in the American flag and game ball.  :D

[quote name="BunaBoy84" post="1061127" timestamp="1316521723"]
Don't be surprised if Buna leaves Newton with the W, we play Newton like no other team and if Buna ever had a good enough team to beat Newton then this is the year.
[/quote]

There's only one problem. This also happens to be one of the better Newton teams since 2005, the last state championship for the Eagles. ;)

Buna is crazy if they think they will hang with newton. looking at statistics, buna has allowed a lot more points on defense than newton has. whats more funny is that buna hasnt played any body special either. newton has allowed only 47 points so far. i see them allowing no more than a couple hundred all year. \

Newton on top. 55 to 14.
;) we will see a great running and passing game. Spikes, Holmes, and johnston in the back field with tim simmons recieving. should be a fun game to watch

[quote name="Red Brute" post="1061238" timestamp="1316533060"]
Buna is crazy if they think they will hang with newton. looking at statistics, buna has allowed a lot more points on defense than newton has. whats more funny is that buna hasnt played any body special either. newton has allowed only 47 points so far. i see them allowing no more than a couple hundred all year. \

Newton on top. 55 to 14.
;) we will see a great running and passing game. Spikes, Holmes, and johnston in the back field with tim simmons recieving. should be a fun game to watch
[/quote]

good thing games ain't played on paper huh?

[quote name="BunaBoy84" post="1061286" timestamp="1316536763"]
[quote author=Red Brute link=topic=88410.msg1061238#msg1061238 date=1316533060]

Newton on top. 55 to 14.

[/quote]

[/quote]
How do you give up 60 to hemphill??? Newton by as much as they want.

[quote name="Claude" post="1061305" timestamp="1316538812"]
[quote author=BunaBoy84 link=topic=88410.msg1061286#msg1061286 date=1316536763]
[quote author=Red Brute link=topic=88410.msg1061238#msg1061238 date=1316533060]

Newton on top. 55 to 14.

[/quote]

[/quote]
How do you give up 60 to hemphill??? Newton by as much as they want.
[/quote]

newton would give up alot to twine too

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham