Memorial vs. Aldine High GAME THREAD/PAM WINS 48-14!!!

The turnovers and penalties will kill you against better competition. Overall Im liking their determination and tenacity on defense. Offense is clicking but I would like to see less carries by Singleton and more by the backs. I know that with the Offense we run its a read and recat thing. I was really hoping to see them continue to get under center in the red zone or Goaline.Add some new wrinkles to the offense.

[quote name="bigd92" post="1060557" timestamp="1316449862"]
The turnovers and penalties will kill you against better competition. Overall Im liking their determination and tenacity on defense. Offense is clicking but I would like to see less carries by Singleton and more by the backs. I know that with the Offense we run its a read and recat thing. I was really hoping to see them continue to get under center in the red zone or Goaline.Add some new wrinkles to the offense.
[/quote]

I agree Singleton should run less and give the other players an opportunity  to make some plays. I noticed that there were Receivers in the End Zone numerous times and instead of trying to score he chose to run. If he runs less there is a chance that more points could be put on the score board.

Ok teams have tapes on the team for this season they see that we pretty explosive. It's ok when they dropping 7 and 8 in coverage to tke the check down til teams start to play up in man to man. We have 4 INT in 2 games. Take for granted they down the feild and are like punts. That's a bit much.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham