LIVINGSTON VS. BMT CENTRAL BROADCAST/Livingston wins 35-0!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1071690" timestamp="1317557883"]
That's true.  Our O-Line issues began last year but was unnoticed since we had a home run hitter at RB.  He have graduated and now you see the results.
[/quote]I know they have the numbers, but sometime you have to play some kids both ways if the other kids don't have the heart to get the job done on the O line. I saw some clips of them where the running backs ran good, but they aleast need to have a chance to get started. How is the QB ? Hope he's Ok, looks like he is their best runner from the little I got to see of him. I just hope they don't put him back there too early behind that O line, it's a shame. If they fix that problem, that will be a good start.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Trocket" post="1071722" timestamp="1317564146"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89045.msg1071690#msg1071690 date=1317557883]
That's true.  Our O-Line issues began last year but was unnoticed since we had a home run hitter at RB.  He have graduated and now you see the results.
[/quote]I know they have the numbers, but sometime you have to play some kids both ways if the other kids don't have the heart to get the job done on the O line. I saw some clips of them where the running backs ran good, but they aleast need to have a chance to get started. How is the QB ? Hope he's Ok, looks like he is their best runner from the little I got to see of him. I just hope they don't put him back there too early behind that O line, it's a shame. If they fix that problem, that will be a good start.
[/quote]I have no update on Mitchell.  I hope it is not season ending.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham