Newton vs Woodville

Newton vs Woodville  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Newton vs Woodville

• Newton
    • Woodville

Yes, that was an impressive running up the score, and shutout of Warren. When is winning not enough. The players for Woodville should be proud of that victory as they proved to another team in our district that they are not quiet ready yet. I would like to see the stats from the Newton game posted Friday after the game so we all can see how impressive Woodville is.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1073715" timestamp="1317778243"]
[quote author=Sportz-Fanatic link=topic=89182.msg1073713#msg1073713 date=1317778005]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=89182.msg1073661#msg1073661 date=1317773250]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=89182.msg1072839#msg1072839 date=1317676991]
I wouldn't pencil in Newton so fast if they can't handle ellusive backs because Woodville also has on in the form of Trent Daniels, he went for 283 yards and 3 TD's last week.
[/quote]
Not to mention lockhart had 150+ and 2TD's in the first half along with Harrison's 100+ and 1 TD. Woodville ran 4 or 5 backs on a high level consistently all night. They showed people alot more than they expected.
[/quote]
Not to mention you played Warren!!! ;)
[/quote]
OKay well when whoever you support plays Warren, get back to me and let me know how many 100+ yard performances yall have. We're at 2 possibly 3 100+ and 1 250+ and over 500 yds rushing as a team. If your team beats that, ill admit that it means absolutely nothing JUST because it was against Warren. Yes, Warren isnt very good at all. But 500 yards rushing, 54 points, and a shutout is great against anyone. No matter the talent level. But again, get back to me on that.
[/quote]
I go for Newton. And when my cousin KEVIN SHORTER plays warren (the week he returns) be sure your watching ;D

No bragging. Just stating that Woodville looked impressive. Whether it was Warren or not. And they didnt run it up. Trust me. Daniels didnt carry the ball in the fourth at all. Harrison or Lockhart didnt at all in the second half. If they wanted to run it up, it couldve been 75-0. And yes i definitely know Woodville isnt completely ready. Theyve got ALOT to work on. And okay get back to me on his stats in that game. He's a good running back. And no, Woodville will obviously not put up those stats against Newton. Its a naive statement to say so. If Woodville comes to play, itll be a good game. Not a blowout by either team.

Not taking anything away from Woodville,They are much improved this year and I wish them well on the season..But Newton will be back, They are still getting their "eagles" in a row..Newton will still have a lot of ball to play when district play is over...Good Luck to both teams..Gotta go with Newton on this one...

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1071773" timestamp="1317569990"]
Woodville(2-3) coming off a convincing win over the Warren Warriors, 54-0. Newton(3-2) coming off a loss to the Winnie East Chambers Buccaneers, 39-34. Newton has alot of fire power this year and a pretty stout defense. Woodvilles offense is starting to come around and with a defense that allowed only 14 true offensive points to a stout EC team. The difference in this game will be whether Newton comes to play or not.

If they do:
Woodville 21
Newton 31

If they dont:
Woodville 35
Newton 28
[/quote]
Even if Newton doesnt come to play its Newton by 40 atleast.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo