Top QB in SETx

mypooh

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1086716" timestamp="1318936336"]
Singleton from PAM gets my vote. He has, by far, gone up against alot tougher defenses than anyone else mentioned on this thread. Nothing against any of those guys, but I think he's better.
[/quote]Very good explaination!  Better competition and great numbers.  IMO, I just think that Singleton has a better all around team.  Put Green on that Memorial team and you will see similar or better numbers, IMO.

Guest Baller7
Ok im new to this but IMO: Singleton is the best hands down!! As a Jr. 2200 yards passing w/21 Tds, 744 Yards Rushing w/14Tds.. With an overall 9-4 record, leading his team to the 3rd round of the playoffs as a Jr.. So far as a Sr. it gets better: with in 7 games, he has lead his team to an 7-0 record, with 1351 yards passing w/15Tds, 680 yards Rushing w/ 10Tds.. Only playing in 2 full games, other 5 games he didnt even touch the field in the 4th quarter.. and in the 2 full games he put together game winning drives.. To me thats a mark of a true QB.. Take him out of the Titans line up, they have nothing::

[quote name="Baller7" post="1086786" timestamp="1318944619"]
Ok im new to this but IMO: Singleton is the best hands down!! As a Jr. 2200 yards passing w/21 Tds, 744 Yards Rushing w/14Tds.. With an overall 9-4 record, leading his team to the 3rd round of the playoffs as a Jr.. So far as a Sr. it gets better: with in 7 games, he has lead his team to an 7-0 record, with 1351 yards passing w/15Tds, 680 yards Rushing w/ 10Tds.. Only playing in 2 full games, other 5 games he didnt even touch the field in the 4th quarter.. and in the 2 full games he put together game winning drives.. To me thats a mark of a true QB.. Take him out of the Titans line up, they have nothing::
[/quote]WOW! I didn't realize this kid was doing all this at Memorial.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Singleton is not the whole team. You can take him out and replace him with someone like Green, or Mitchell or anyone else of equal talent and that team will be putting up the same numbers as it was with singleton. Not saying the kid isn't good. He's great but he's very fortunate to have a team like that around him and it shows in his stats too.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1086867" timestamp="1318952439"]
Singleton is not the whole team. You can take him out and replace him with someone like Green, or Mitchell or anyone else of equal talent and that team will be putting up the same numbers as it was with singleton. Not saying the kid isn't good. He's great but he's very fortunate to have a team like that around him and it shows in his stats too.
[/quote]Good point!

Guest Baller7
@mytoocents thats a good point.. IMO Singleton is just a overall better QB then Mitchell and Green.. I believe the subject was "Top QB in SETx" the stats dont lie.. Green and Mitchell are both pretty good players, but where do you base the facts on..? Wins or Losses? Moral wins or losses? If you put either QB on PAM team they will have some succes but not like what Singleton brings to the table for them.. The kid is a leader, with a will to win.. Last two ball games at North Shore and at CV this kid puts the team on his shoulders and won the game both on the road i mind you of that.. If Green or Mitchell posses that they will find a way to WIN a game for there team..

Singleton offense goes through him, singleton is a gamer in the big games he prove time and time again why he is best quarterback this year in southeast texas. Green is great QB as well, Singleton isnt the whole team but with him at QB we sure won alot of games. Any quarterback that can carry his team on the road in 4th quarter has my respect. I know NFL and High School is totally different but, Ask tony romo how hard it is to carry a team in the 4th quarter? Takes a special player to do so

[quote name="Boogie409" post="1087458" timestamp="1319006003"]
Singleton offense goes through him, singleton is a gamer in the big games he prove time and time again why he is best quarterback this year in southeast texas. Green is great QB as well, Singleton isnt the whole team but with him at QB we sure won alot of games. Any quarterback that can carry his team on the road in 4th quarter has my respect. I know NFL and High School is totally different but, Ask tony romo how hard it is to carry a team in the 4th quarter? Takes a special player to do so
[/quote]Don't forget the guys up front...with out them, I don't care how good u think he is.... ;)

[quote name="El Sgt CURSE (Hispanol)" post="1087491" timestamp="1319025843"]
[quote author=Boogie409 link=topic=90010.msg1087458#msg1087458 date=1319006003]
[/quote]Don't forget the guys up front...with out them, I don't care how good u think he is.... ;)
[/quote]

I think that can be said about any QB on the list. LOL

[quote name="mypooh" post="1087494" timestamp="1319026309"]
[quote author=El Sgt CURSE (Hispanol) link=topic=90010.msg1087491#msg1087491 date=1319025843]
[/quote]

[/quote]yes, but they are the lost warriors...no where mentioned with any of these QB's ;)

[quote name="El Sgt CURSE (Hispanol)" post="1087535" timestamp="1319030515"]
[quote author=mypooh link=topic=90010.msg1087494#msg1087494 date=1319026309]
[quote author=El Sgt CURSE (Hispanol) link=topic=90010.msg1087491#msg1087491 date=1319025843]
[/quote]

[/quote]yes, but they are the lost warriors...no where mentioned with any of these QB's ;)
[/quote]iF I had to play off. lineman, I'd quit football. The Rodney Dangerfield's of football ;)

Guest Baller7
So what are we talking about here? The best QB in SETx period? Are the Best QB in SETx with the best lineman.. In the offense that Singleton runs, the lineman know they dont have to do much because either Singleton is getting rid of the ball or he is taking off..Like i said before the stats dont lie!! And check this out Singleton has now started in 20 straight games with out any serious injury.. 13 games last year, plus 7 thus far this year.. Mark of a Tough Leader..

are we talking best o line? but your right o line doesnt have to do much, give him 4 seconds and he is either gone or ball is out of his hands. only thing i dont like is that he takes too many carries and hits want to save that for the playoffs. He has been winning since 9th grade so he familiar with winning games

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo