21-5A District Title Game Predictions*Memorial at La Porte!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1092772" timestamp="1319467607"]
I think that LaPorte will be playing into Memorials strength.  Memorial will be ready to stop the running game.  LaPorte will be overwelmed by Memorial's offense and it will show late in the game. 

Memorial wins 28-17.
[/quote]

I second this even though we had some injury issues after the WB game

[quote name="Wise Guy" post="1092897" timestamp="1319476323"]
I believe that LP has just as good a chance as of beating PAM as any in the State. Sure, PAM has undeniable talent in the skilled positions. But if you honestly take a good look at their o-line, they have some techinical defficiencies that could plague them in this matchup.

PAM's Strength - D1 Skilled Position players
PAM's Weakness - Lack of Discipline on the OLine

LP's Strength - Defensive Front 7 (very mobile, always moving)
LP's Weakness - Stalling on offense

Should be a good game. The team with the least amount of turnovers will win this game.
[/quote]

Don't have a exact number but the OL has been a Stregth I haven't seen no more then a hand full of sacks at the most. I would say one we need to watch that goes back to a scrimmage against PNG is WR drops. We have had a few of these at times.

Don't know about this year but LP normally has real good size in there back in on D. Sometimes it makes it hard to found the WR.Always ver sound at tackling. They also mix up the D calls real well. They don't really allow you to get in a play calling rhythm.

[quote name="mypooh" post="1093704" timestamp="1319550962"]
[quote author=Wise Guy link=topic=90246.msg1092897#msg1092897 date=1319476323]
I believe that LP has just as good a chance as of beating PAM as any in the State. Sure, PAM has undeniable talent in the skilled positions. But if you honestly take a good look at their o-line, they have some techinical defficiencies that could plague them in this matchup.

PAM's Strength - D1 Skilled Position players
PAM's Weakness - Lack of Discipline on the OLine

LP's Strength - Defensive Front 7 (very mobile, always moving)
LP's Weakness - Stalling on offense

Should be a good game. The team with the least amount of turnovers will win this game.
[/quote]

Don't have a exact number but the OL has been a Stregth I haven't seen no more then a hand full of sacks at the most. I would say one we need to watch that goes back to a scrimmage against PNG is WR drops. We have had a few of these at times.

Don't know about this year but LP normally has real good size in there back in on D. Sometimes it makes it hard to found the WR.Always ver sound at tackling. They also mix up the D calls real well. They don't really allow you to get in a play calling rhythm.
[/quote]

I agree, Seales has done his thing but the otherr WR need to step up as well. As long as we ru the "hurry-up" i think our tempo will wear down the La Porte D. In which late in the game this tempo has been crucial in the past 2 wins.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham