Nederland's Brock Pryor to miss Friday's game

Big void for Nederland if these two cannot play...Brock is a serious run stuffer and does a great job of occupying linemen and keeping them off of the linebackers...Nederland does have guys that can step up though so I still feel confident that Nederland wins this one in a hard fought game...Main thing is getting these guys healthy for the playoffs

Guest Pirate_pride_07
That's gonna hurt. Zach Taylor is a shut down corner and Pryor the meat of that line. That may be the chink in the Nederland armor that Ozen is looking for.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham

• Yep. 90 wins is a real possibility but I am going to say they end with 89. After clinching the division in the 3 game series with Seattle, those last 3 games at Cleveland will mean nothing. I see Houston giving some players, including some pitchers, some time off during that series. Astros get a win today, coupled with a Mariners loss, will put them up 6 with 6 to play. All they would need is one more win. I predict Houston to clinch by Tuesday.
    • This week may be the worst conference opponent we’ve gotten in years.  I wouldn’t play Quinn unless he is completely healthy (and only to shake off any rust) because the next week is also a bye.  Mississippi State may be the worst Power 5 team.  But after this week, we don’t get another cupcake until Thanksgiving. 
    • They’re fun to watch play. They couldn’t care any less what the score is. They’re like the basketball player who sits the bench most of the time but gets to play the final 2 minutes when the score is out of reach. Don’t pass them the ball, they’re shooting it. Lol Cupcake games are over. Tough competition coming up.
    • Yup. Gotta win the games you are supposed to win.   PNG, Lake Creek, and Huntsville should be playoff locks. The question mark in my opinion isn’t who finishes top 3, but who the 4th playoff team will be. 1-3 is easy and 7-8 is easy. 4-6 is the tough one in my opinion. Montgomery and Dayton will be tough games, but I think the Dogs can compete with them. It’s a very tough district. No doubt about it.
  • Topics