SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show/TONIGHT NEDERLAND 6p FREE LU Tickts!

The SETXsports Crew heads back to Nederland for the HAMBURGER DEPOT SETXsports HIGH SCHOOL WEEKLY PREVIEW SHOW at the Hamburger Depot on 1920 Nederland Ave. in Nederland TONIGHT at 6 pm! Join Mike Sanchez, Gabe Pruett and Robert Sells as they review week 9's action and announce the offensive and defensive players of the week.  They will also reveal the SETXsports Big School and Small School Rankings and preview the big games happening in Week 10. Also will look at the playoff scenarios for each district. We'll end our show with our ever popular discussion segment. So if you cannot make it, post some questions or comments for us to discuss in that last segment of the show.

Also, first member to come in and say "GO CARDS!" will receive 5 tickets to tonight's Lamar men's basketball game against St. Gregory's. Tip off scheduled for 7pm.

So all you Mid-County folks make sure to come on down to the Hamburger Depot to enjoy good fun and great food.  Of course, if you can't be there, make sure to listen by clicking the following link:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/shows/1143-setxsports-show

So be sure to join in the fun on the Hamburger Depot SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show at 6pm-8pm TONIGHT!

:( I planned to make it down there tonight, but unfortunately my grandmother lost her fight with breast cancer late last night...  I will still be tuning in to catch the show, and will hopefully make it down there next week.

Can't wait to hear some football talk, maybe it will clear my mind...

Now for my questions...  Which teams seem to have the most momentum heading in to the playoffs?  Also, how do you see 19-4A & 20-4A finishing?  Who's in & who's out?

Prayers and travel grace to you Justin and your family/friends from Moss Hill.You've done a great job on this site w/great posts and updates.You're dedicated to drive almost 3 hrs to attend this show when others within min.don't come.See ya friday in Brenham.

We will be giving away 5 tickets to tonight's Lamar men's basketball game against St. Gregory. First member to come in and say "GO CARDS" will receive the 5 tickets. Game time is 7pm so you can come out for your pregame meal, win the tickets, enjoy the start of the show and then take in the Lamar game for free!!

[quote name="liltex" post="1101668" timestamp="1320168538"]
Prayers and travel grace to you Justin and your family/friends from Moss Hill.You've done a great job on this site w/great posts and updates.You're dedicated to drive almost 3 hrs to attend this show when others within min.don't come.See ya friday in Brenham.
[/quote]

Thanks...  Looking forward to the game!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1101663" timestamp="1320168107"]
:( I planned to make it down there tonight, but unfortunately my grandmother lost her fight with breast cancer late last night...  I will still be tuning in to catch the show, and will hopefully make it down there next week.

Now for my questions...  Which teams seem to have the most momentum heading in to the playoffs?  Also, how do you see 19-4A & 20-4A finishing?  Who's in & who's out?
[/quote]

Sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and your family.

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1101761" timestamp="1320172265"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=90781.msg1101663#msg1101663 date=1320168107]

[/quote]

Sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and your family.
[/quote]

Thank you...  You're alright for an Indian!  ;)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1101906" timestamp="1320187063"]
Grad can you check something for me? Is Henderson in the playoffs or do they need to win Friday?
[/quote]

Looks like they need a win, Buddy.  They sit at 2-2 and play Gladewater, who is 1-3 as are Pittsburg and Spring Hill.  If Pittsburg and Spring Hill lose (which is likely as they play Gilmer and Carthage, respectively) and Henderson loses, the final spot is Gladewater's.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4