Encounter with a Jag Fan

NDNation

A very nice Jag fan walked into our office today (in Bmt)....of course I'm wearing my Purple...she says "I'm sick of Purple"..lol. I went "awwwww" feeling sorry for the Jags. She didnt get my meaning...cause she says, "I hope we don't go into double overtime tonight like we have done before, that was a long night". I just said "yea I know".....but I was thinking we will have that game wrapped up by first Quarter.

What a FAN ! Always have faith--win or lose.

Now I'm a lil scared...do they have a secret weapon we don't know about?

[quote name="NDNation" post="1104368" timestamp="1320437308"]
A very nice Jag fan walked into our office today (in Bmt)....of course I'm wearing my Purple...she says "I'm sick of Purple"..lol. I went "awwwww" feeling sorry for the Jags. She didnt get my meaning...cause she says, "I hope we don't go into double overtime tonight like we have done before, that was a long night". I just said "yea I know".....but I was thinking we will have that game wrapped up by first Quarter.

What a FAN ! Always have faith--win or lose.

Now I'm a lil scared...do they have a secret weapon we don't know about?
[/quote]LOL ! Now you got me thinking!

She's probably one of those fans that only watch 2 games a year.  Central/West Brook and Central/Ozen. (both of which were good games)  She was obviously at the Ozen game where we lost in double overtime and probably havn't attended another game since and now is going tonight. (probably because she's heard that it's the last game).  Pay no attention to her.  All of our fans are not as dense.  Bless her heart, she has no idea.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats