Orange Leader Article: Pirates look to contain Cougars...

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
[url=http://orangeleader.com/hssports/x1937514146/Pirates-look-to-contain-Cougars-in-bi-district-playoff-matchup]http://orangeleader.com/hssports/x1937514146/Pirates-look-to-contain-Cougars-in-bi-district-playoff-matchup[/url]

Guest ECBucFan
[i]"Unfortunately, the Pirates will be without the services of Smallwood, who is nursing an injury and Bolinger is a likely no-go as well."[/i]

Vidor missing top two RB's....NOT GOOD.

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1110297" timestamp="1320886150"]
[i]"Unfortunately, the Pirates will be without the services of Smallwood, who is nursing an injury and Bolinger is a likely no-go as well."[/i]

Vidor missing top two RB's....NOT GOOD.
[/quote]
Bolinger will play and Smallwood had a scheduled surgery that has nothing to do with football.

“They both have excellent speed and neither one of them play like sophomores, they know what they’re doing,” said Mathews. “The quarterback is very accurate and is good throwing those short routes. The running back is capable of breaking a big one and they have some speedy receivers. We’ve got to do a good job at keeping them in front of us and wrap up when we get there.”

Looks like your coach has no illusions about this offense.

FYI Keeping them in front of you, is as hard as Wrapping them up, if not more difficult.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1110560" timestamp="1320917557"]
“They both have excellent speed and neither one of them play like sophomores, they know what they’re doing,” said Mathews. “The quarterback is very accurate and is good throwing those short routes. The running back is capable of breaking a big one and they have some speedy receivers. We’ve got to do a good job at keeping them in front of us and wrap up when we get there.”

[b]Looks like your coach has no illusions about this offense. [/b]

FYI Keeping them in front of you, is as hard as Wrapping them up, if not more difficult.
[/quote]

Do you actually think he would say the opposite? ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats