Just because....BH lost

Gabe

Yeah but they have decided that it's not in their best interest to play again next week. A two game skid is much better than a three game skid so at the request of all concerned parties BH has decided to end their season. Had they still possessed an unbeaten record then they would have considered alternatives, but in light of the current situation they have elected a warm bye bye and shall turn their complete and uninterupted attention to basketball where they will again show their invincibility. Congrats on a lovely season.[quote name="NDNation" post="1114140" timestamp="1321074434"]
This is so wrong...........Barbers Hill lost?.........................again in the first round!
[/quote] 

Guest beechnut
[quote name="Gabe" post="1114120" timestamp="1321074115"]
I wanted to make another thread about Barbers Hill losing!
[/quote]

This from a Admin person?  :o Typical reporter.  :-\ Good year BH and come along way in the past two years.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1114553" timestamp="1321105881"]
[quote author=Gabe link=topic=91379.msg1114120#msg1114120 date=1321074115]
I wanted to make another thread about Barbers Hill losing!
[/quote]

This from a Admin person?  :o Typical reporter.  :-\ Good year BH and come along way in the past two years.
[/quote]

Ill one up you, im not a reporter - im an editor. Sorry to disappoint but I am human and enjoy smack talk too

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    coachcojack
    Newest Member
    coachcojack