From Vidor to South East Texas.....

snafu

I would like to personally thank everyone for their support over these past few months... A lot of walls and images of Vidor have been broken down through some very tragic events in this time. I for one, Chris Comeaux, Would like to thank all who have supported our community and football team through these times.... I thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the fans who have sat on our side and then posted on this forum speaking of how friendly they were treated and how they felt welcome.... if more people would get out and meet other people from other towns a lot of the animosity towards others wouldn't be as it is in certain situations...  It is a pleasure to read good things about our town that has caught to many black eyes over the past.... Our community is going through some rough times with the loses of young people in the past couple of months and the support shown by people on these boards brings a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye when I read the heartfelt post on here.....

God Bless all the families and friends of the young ladies lost this past weekend... and the families and friends of the two young people who will have live through this tragic event the rest of their life...

smack talk is smack talk :-D but Thanks for all the support!!!!!
Chris Comeaux
Vidor Pirate '86

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1117629" timestamp="1321282082"]
I would like to personally thank everyone for their support over these past few months... A lot of walls and images of Vidor have been broken down through some very tragic events in this time. I for one, Chris Comeaux, Would like to thank all who have supported our community and football team through these times.... I thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the fans who have sat on our side and then posted on this forum speaking of how friendly they were treated and how they felt welcome.... if more people would get out and meet other people from other towns a lot of the animosity towards others wouldn't be as it is in certain situations...  It is a pleasure to read good things about our town that has caught to many black eyes over the past.... Our community is going through some rough times with the loses of young people in the past couple of months and the support shown by people on these boards brings a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye when I read the heartfelt post on here.....

God Bless all the families and friends of the young ladies lost this past weekend... and the families and friends of the two young people who will have live through this tragic event the rest of their life...

smack talk is smack talk :-D but Thanks for all the support!!!!!
Chris Comeaux
Vidor Pirate '86
[/quote]

I, Gary Robin, completely agree with you Coach Chris Comeaux. Vidor Pirate 1976.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats