SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show, Playoff Edition/TONIGHT 6pm!!!!

The SETXsports Crew will be in Beaumont for the HAMBURGER DEPOT SETXsports HIGH SCHOOL WEEKLY PREVIEW SHOW at the Hamburger Depot on 790 Neches St. in downtown Beaumont TONIGHT at 6 pm! Join Mike Sanchez, Gabe Pruett and Robert Sells as they review the Bi-district round action and announce the offensive and defensive players of the week.  They will  preview all our area teams Area round playoff games and will look forward at the playoff scenarios for the 3rd round as well. Also tonight, the crew will get into some high school basketball talk by revealing the SETXsports.com Preseason Dirty Dozen rankings for 5A-3A and 2A-Private. We'll end our show with our ever popular discussion segment. So if you cannot make it, post some questions or comments for us to discuss in that last segment of the show.

So all you make sure to come on down to the Hamburger Depot to enjoy good fun and great food.  Of course, if you can't be there, make sure to listen by clicking the following link:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/shows/1143-setxsports-show

So be sure to join in the fun on the Hamburger Depot SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show at 6pm-8pm TONIGHT!

Unfortunatly, I think I'm gonna have to miss this one. (the one show that includes half my district...) Anyways, I just can't take a half day off from work, but I will take my lunch break during the show so I can listen and answer any questions anybody might have about 17-4A.  I can't wait to get things started this weekend at the Vidor vs Montgomery game.  What a great time of the year... 

Go Cubs & 17-4A!

Come on fellas,you Vidorians that pack the stands & yell loud,incl the dude w/the loud natural whistle.Come on out this afternoon and give us your opinion on the win and the 1 you're fixing to win.All these years since a playoff win & this team is on a mission.Like to put a face on a name 8)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1120538" timestamp="1321488607"]
Soulja, at the begining of the year, I did call Ozen as the last Beaumont team.  ;)

It ends this week though!  ;D
[/quote]i call Kelly as the last beaumont team!  ;)

Kenebrew didn't play at all last week. And Guidroz, a senior, started at RB but Freshman Sean Bebeau and senior Brandtley Wilson and freshman Blaine Prejean also played some RB as well as senior Chris Scheurich in the game.
Rushing Stats:
Name Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD
John Rugg 1 4 4 4 0
Chris Scheurich 3 39 13 27 1
Dillon Guidroz 18 135 7.5 20 2
Will Darling 1 16 16 16 0
Brandtley Wilson 8 31 3.9 8 1
Sean Bebeau 12 52 4.3 18 1

AND i would also put Kelly in for the In the Trenches award they were a WAY undersized line compared to Bishop Dunne's
Kelly's biggest lineman is about 6'1 the rest are all under 6'0 and not to large. Dunne's line had Alex Norman a 6'3 290 pound DT committed to Texas not to mention the other two linemen they had 6'3 or bigger. And i believe Kelly didn't give up one sack and also ran all over them.

wow what AAW just said had me laughing! but it's true! Kelly's two best kickers i can remember are this year's Cupero and Carona who is kicking at Tech both end in vowels! haha
and come on soulja that's wrong

[b]Magnolia West[/b]

4th Place - District 17-4A

2011 Playoff Road
Round       Opponent       Result
Bi-District       Humble Summer Creek       41-19

2011 Regular Season
Date       Opponent       Result
Aug. 26       Conroe Oak Ridge       46-12
Sept. 1       at Kingwood Park       42-19
Sept. 9       at Willis       24-21
Sept. 16       OPEN      
Sept. 23       Brenham*       13-47
Sept. 30       at Magnolia*       21-14
Oct. 7       at Houston Northbrook*       51-7
Oct. 14       at Magnolia*       45-7
Oct. 21       Houston Stratford*       13-51
Oct. 28       Houston Spring Woods*       42-7
Nov. 4       at Waller*       45-0

Offense
Average Points Per Game:     34.8
Average Total Yards Per Game:     407.6
Average Rushing Yards Per Game:     245.8
Average Passing Yards Per Game:     161.8
Total Giveaways:     16

Defense
Average Points Per Game:     18.5
Average Total Yards Per Game:     324.8
Average Rushing Yards Per Game:     129.8
Average Passing Yards Per Game:     195.0
Total Takeways:     17

Offensive Leaders
Rushing:     Desmond Richards     195 carries, 1735 yd, 22 TD
    Tyler Anderson     23 carries, 119 yd, 1 TD

Passing:     Tyler Anderson     91-158, 1449 yd, 14 TD, 4 Int

Receiving:     Tykoya Neal     25 rec., 424 yd, 8 TD
    Tyler Resendez     12 rec., 251 yd, 1 TD
    Desmond Richards     11 rec., 207 yd, 1 TD
    Zeke Bronson     6 rec., 113 yd, 2 TD

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1120610" timestamp="1321492266"]
Kelly not a Beaumont school ??? It's not a BISD school, but last i checked, it's in Beaumont!  :-\
[/quote]thats what i'm saying just another Kelly hater i'm used to it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    coachcojack
    Newest Member
    coachcojack