Great playoff memories....

Man,
playoff time sure does make me wistful and get's me off to remember the good ol' days of my high school career over in the South Houston area. Back in them day's we prided ourselves on the number of concussions we could play through, we lifted hard in season, we tied nerds to the blocking sleds and pounded them with the support of the parents, administration and community. Back then that was how we figured out early who was worthwhile and who wasn't. We used to so many crazy awesome things!!!!! before the game we would all get so focused and fired up that peeing in football pants was not frowned upon but encouraged. Back then you could hit a QB a full three minutes after the throw with with no repercussions!!!!...and if they complained we'd get the ol' stinger out on 'em (the stinger was when you tied barbed wire around your fist and punched an opposing player in the gut) back then we seldom tied our shoes, we put raw meat into the webbing of our helmets to keep our strength up. we smoked cigarettes on the sidelines to enhance our mental focus, we make towers out of all the helmets and then knocked them to the ground!!!!...sometimes twice in one day!!!!!!....back then we hit the weights like crazy and admired each other's muscles in a VERY manly way. What are some of you guys favorite memories??

[quote name="OnefortheGipper" post="1121159" timestamp="1321560038"]
Man,
playoff time sure does make me wistful and get's me off to remember the good ol' days of my high school career over in the South Houston area. Back in them day's we prided ourselves on the number of concussions we could play through, we lifted hard in season, we tied nerds to the blocking sleds and pounded them with the support of the parents, administration and community. Back then that was how we figured out early who was worthwhile and who wasn't. We used to so many crazy awesome things!!!!! before the game we would all get so focused and fired up that peeing in football pants was not frowned upon but encouraged. Back then you could hit a QB a full three minutes after the throw with with no repercussions!!!!...and if they complained we'd get the ol' stinger out on 'em (the stinger was when you tied barbed wire around your fist and punched an opposing player in the gut) back then we seldom tied our shoes, we put raw meat into the webbing of our helmets to keep our strength up. we smoked cigarettes on the sidelines to enhance our mental focus, we make towers out of all the helmets and then knocked them to the ground!!!!...sometimes twice in one day!!!!!!....back then we hit the weights like crazy and admired each other's muscles in a VERY manly way. What are some of you guys favorite memories??
[/quote]

You sure cigarettes is all y'all were smoking?  Dude...

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="OnefortheGipper" post="1121159" timestamp="1321560038"]
Man,
[/quote]

My favorite memory is that I did not play football with you. That's just a little out there man.

[quote name="liltex" post="1121317" timestamp="1321572556"]
Went over to the ant mound ole folks home to see great uncl Jack Schitt.He had on a BH playoff t shirt given to him by neice Giva Schitt.She said Noe Schitt said it was Bull Schitt that says playing crappy gets you to basketball season;D ;D
[/quote]

I love you man!!! liltex, you're the best!!!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1121661" timestamp="1321594907"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=91751.msg1121628#msg1121628 date=1321592195]
Thanks,who dat loud arse whistler ya'll got,I lost my Parrot ;D
[/quote]

Loud arse whistler, you say....  I'll keep my eyes peeled.  Lol
[/quote]

You will not have any problem spotting them.... They are the LaPrays.... Our band takes the 3rd qtr off and when we score they whistle the school song.... you will be most impressed by this group.... they are a hoot!!

And Brenham the invite to sit with me is still open... i can PM my cell # if you like...

[quote name="liltex" post="1121317" timestamp="1321572556"]
Went over to the ant mound ole folks home to see great uncl Jack Schitt.He had on a BH playoff t shirt given to him by neice Giva Schitt.She said Noe Schitt said it was Bull Schitt that says playing crappy gets you to basketball season;D ;D
[/quote]LMBO!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    coachcojack
    Newest Member
    coachcojack