WOS vs Bullard Sat. 2pm Woodforrest stadium, The Woodlands

kicker

Bullard is the ultimate underdog, for sure. They were picked to come in last place in their district and ended up taking second place to Chapel Hill. They were no where near as athletic as Robinson, but led that game, at one point, 50-27. They aren't big and aren't fast, but they feel like they are a team of destiny and that is a scary thing and they will make you pay for mistakes. The Mustangs have to be focused and continue to play the way they have. They have been playing with a lot of heart as well. We cannot have turnovers, thats what Bullard used to seperate from Robinson.

This game is scary to me just because Bullard believes they are a team of Destiny. They think they are going to win and they aren't intimidated by us. We have to come out and play worthy of the 3rd round. If we do that, I think we win. If we don't then they will slay another giant.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1125927" timestamp="1321837610"]
Bullard is the ultimate underdog, for sure. They were picked to come in last place in their district and ended up taking second place to Chapel Hill. They were no where near as athletic as Robinson, but led that game, at one point, 50-27. They aren't big and aren't fast, but they feel like they are a team of destiny and that is a scary thing and they will make you pay for mistakes. The Mustangs have to be focused and continue to play the way they have. They have been playing with a lot of heart as well. We cannot have turnovers, thats what Bullard used to seperate from Robinson.

This game is scary to me just because Bullard believes they are a team of Destiny. They think they are going to win and they aren't intimidated by us. We have to come out and play worthy of the 3rd round. If we do that, I think we win. If we don't then they will slay another giant.
[/quote]

Right on Gas.This team has nothing to prove.They will be loose.

[quote name="kicker" post="1123987" timestamp="1321734256"]
I always see it as anyone that is in round three of the playoffs earned it. We've seen many teams over the years hit a different gear in the playoffs. Like I said before, the teams you don't know about are the ones that give you trouble.
[/quote]OK, we don`t know much about Bullard but we know alot about WOS.  WOS has earned it.  WOS has hit a different gear.  I "think" Colton Mebane is Bullards QB.  He had 28 carries for 174 yards in their last game.  Lets ask some of the QB in our district, what happens to running QB`S  when they tangle with the  CHAIN GANG. (no names, please)  Bullard does not know "THE CHAIN GANG".  They have never seen  "THE SPEED THAT KILLS". 

I think  I counted three winning seasons for Bullard since 1980. They won two games last year. Their Qb seems to be their catalyst passing from what I read. Their coach was an assistant at Southlake Carroll. Probably a well coached tough team. Just the kind of team that canbeat you if you overlook them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4