Regional Quarterfinals

AOO7

Games I saw 1st round: Vidor vs Crosby, Ozen vs Barbers Hill, Dayton vs PNG
Games I saw 2nd round: Coldspring vs Bellville, Ozen vs Brenham, Dayton vs Magnolia west
I was fortunate enough to see some really great games, only attended 2 games that got out of hand (Vidor vs Crosby) (Dayton vs Magnolia West)
I'm hoping to keep this streak up and continue to see some really good games.
Friday: Dayton vs Manvel
Saturday: Ozen vs La Marque, then Katy vs La Porte.
Any suggestions for this next week rather than the ones I chose?

Definitely Vidor vs Angleton (#6 in state). Gonna be a test to see which offense can score more points. Vidor is known for there defense and a smash mouth offense but hasn't produced numbers that the angleton team has. Angleton is known for there offense and a 3 star recruit running back that is the definition of LEGIT! but they have the worst, or close to it, defense in there division (gave up 36 points last game but scored 64). This, IMO, will be the game of the week. And i hope the upset of the year! GO PIRATES!!!!

[quote name="vp32" post="1125173" timestamp="1321767962"]
Definitely Vidor vs Angleton (#6 in state). Gonna be a test to see which offense can score more points. Vidor is known for there defense and a smash mouth offense but hasn't produced numbers that the angleton team has. Angleton is known for there offense and a 3 star recruit running back that is the definition of LEGIT! but they have the worst, or close to it, defense in there division (gave up 36 points last game but scored 64). This, IMO, will be the game of the week. And i hope the upset of the year! GO PIRATES!!!!
[/quote]Upset of the year is Ozen over the Cubs

[quote name="mypooh" post="1125204" timestamp="1321771323"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=91928.msg1125173#msg1125173 date=1321767962]
[/quote]Upset of the year is Ozen over the Cubs
[/quote]
yeah you have a point but you gotta think if Vidor keeps winning and makes it to round 5 (knock on wood) then they look to face The team. Lake Travis. And if we somehow come up with a win in that game (again knock on wood) then THAT will be the upset of the year!

[quote name="vp32" post="1125173" timestamp="1321767962"]
[/quote]
I saw Vidor in non-district, and then again against Crosby. I was impressed. I'm rooting for Vidor all the way (unless they have to play Ozen, that's the only team i'll take over Vidor in 4A, maybe Dayton IDK.)

[quote name="LP6" post="1125219" timestamp="1321772683"]
[/quote]
I saw Vidor in non-district, and then again against Crosby. I was impressed. I'm rooting for Vidor all the way (unless they have to play Ozen, that's the only team i'll take over Vidor in 4A, maybe Dayton IDK.)
[/quote]
ozen and dayton are D2 so we wont face them in the playoffs.

[quote name="vp32" post="1125223" timestamp="1321773039"]
[quote author=LP6 link=topic=91928.msg1125219#msg1125219 date=1321772683]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure that's why I said unless they have to, but thanks for verifying that.

[quote name="football04" post="1125154" timestamp="1321766814"]
After watching Ozen beat LaMarque in Baytown  you will have time to eat and drive a couple of miles to Galena Park for a great Nederland vs Pearland Dawson game, Katy will not be a good game
[/quote]

I have it on Legit source that the Nederland game is a bore.

[quote name="LP6" post="1125225" timestamp="1321773244"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=91928.msg1125223#msg1125223 date=1321773039]
[quote author=LP6 link=topic=91928.msg1125219#msg1125219 date=1321772683]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure that's why I said unless they have to, but thanks for verifying that.
[/quote]
No problem.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham