Nederland coach putting a Spell on opposing defenses

WOSgrad

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1127921" timestamp="1322014492"]
Helluva man and coach. Glad to say i played under him. When we played Richmond-Foster in the playoffs, they had a big D1 prospect running back. He came up with a great scheme that week and we shut the RB down that night.
[/quote]

I remember that game.  There was alot of mouthing from the Foster guys about how he was going to run all over us.  I went to the the game and he was under 50 yards rushing until the game was already out of hand.

Ok, you ask for it.  If one waits long enough good things will happen. You know, the law of averages.  Just like the broke clock being right twice a day.  Although I wish it were the case, this can't be done year in and year out.  This years bunch is in spite of not because!
So, again, if you wait long enough you'll get to say, what's Smitty gonna say now?!  LOL!!!!    Good luck to the Dogs anyway!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1128011" timestamp="1322020947"]
Where is Smitty to comment on this subject? ;)
[/quote]

[quote name="smitty" post="1129577" timestamp="1322234041"]
Ok, you ask for it.  If one waits long enough good things will happen. You know, the law of averages.  Just like the broke clock being right twice a day.  Although I wish it were the case, this can't be done year in and year out.  This years bunch is in spite of not because!
So, again, if you wait long enough you'll get to say, what's Smitty gonna say now?!  LOL!!!!    Good luck to the Dogs anyway!

[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=92137.msg1128011#msg1128011 date=1322020947]
Where is Smitty to comment on this subject? ;)
[/quote]
[/quote]Yeah youre right again......now, go back into hiding!!!!!lol

[quote name="outanup" post="1128336" timestamp="1322070674"]
Always believed in Spell, and had a feeling this years D would be special.....With that said, where are the naysayers now? Many were calling for his head, and now they are nowhere to be found. Just sayin!!!!!
[/quote]

Again, if you wait long enough, you will eventually be right.  I tried to stay quite, but I knew things would be said so I had to respond.  I knew you would.  You guys are predictable as always.  ;)

[quote name="outanup" post="1128336" timestamp="1322070674"]
Always believed in Spell, and had a feeling this years D would be special.....With that said, where are the naysayers now? Many were calling for his head, and now they are nowhere to be found. Just sayin!!!!!
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4