Shawn Prudhomme.....Is he the BEST in SETX this year?

BADSANTA

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1139869" timestamp="1323052334"]
TopDawg,

It is against Forum Rules to post a rumor or something is not true.

15) Please do not post unsubstantiated rumors, suspicions or slanderous comments about anyone - this includes non-members of the forums.

So therefore I would keep you comments to yourself, unless they have some validity to them.  Which they do not!!!!!!
[/quote]

No biggie Lazeek, it's like Nash said.......it's grasping at straws. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Dawg, Prudomme is my cousin. He is 18 and 18 only.Please find something more constructive to do with your time besides making assumptions, and stop drinking Prudhommehaterade, it causes  grand delusions of knowledge with no truth to it
at all !!!!! LMBO!

[quote name="momma23" post="1140161" timestamp="1323104836"]
Top Dawg, Prudomme is my cousin. He is 18 and 18 only.Please find something more constructive to do with your time besides making assumptions, and stop drinking Prudhommehaterade, it causes  grand delusions of knowledge with no truth to it
at all !!!!! LMBO!
[/quote]Whew! Just think if this was his momma! Yall better leave these kids alone. They have mommas, and will PROTECT their own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Shawn, you are doing a great job. Keep up the good work. I do see much improvement in your game. And thats what players should be striving for; improvement each year they compete

Shawn is the best basketball player in the area at the High School level. He is extremely athletic! He's quick, he can handle the ball, he can shoot the ball, he can take it to the cup, and what most people don't realize is that he is extremely strong. They think just because he isn't a body builder, he's not strong. But, I have yet to see anyone stop him from getting a rebound. He will block you out and then go up and grab the ball before you've even tried to go around him. When you find another player who's attributes allow him to play on a level that Prudhomme plays on, then I will change my thoughts. But until then, it's hands down Shawn Prudhomme.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1140424" timestamp="1323130836"]
Key word...  Competition.  Nederland made it to the finals on great play from English.  [b]You probably havn't seen him play[/b], but he's in the conversation now.  Soooo..  its.

1. Prudhomme - H-J
2. K. Smith - Central
3. English - Nederland
[/quote]

I can assure you that HJ2012 has seen him play!!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1140457" timestamp="1323135604"]
SoSoulja I guess Nederland and central were not good competition???
[/quote]Yes, it was competition for the 3a H-J. Now, I wasn't discrediting Prudhomme at all, because until proven otherwise, he is the best, IMO.  I was simply stating that English showed me a lot against top competition in the YMBL tourney, therefore, putting him in the conversation.  Also, of course HJ-2012 will say that since he is an obvious teammate of Prudhomme.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1140965" timestamp="1323209985"]
paler?  Isn't that somone who's at a beach and puts sand in a 'pale'?  (ok, the thought in my head was funny.  ;D ;D  )
[/quote]

I was thinking it was someone who does NOT go to the beach, therefore he is 'paler' than other kids who go to the beach!  ;D ;D

[quote name="NB Dawg" post="1141409" timestamp="1323269003"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=92402.msg1140965#msg1140965 date=1323209985]
paler?  Isn't that somone who's at a beach and puts sand in a 'pale'?  (ok, the thought in my head was funny.  ;D ;D  )
[/quote]

I was thinking it was someone who does NOT go to the beach, therefore he is 'paler' than other kids who go to the beach!  ;D ;D
[/quote]Yea!  Now that's funny!  ;D ;D

• 1 month later...
[quote name="Tebowing" post="1158932" timestamp="1326422478"]
[IMG]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h366/bryce4904/PART_1326407393632.jpg[/img]

They are the Best, along with his teammates and his COACHING STAFF!!
[/quote]

What?  No love for the bomb squad?  HA!!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    coachcojack
    Newest Member
    coachcojack