POST ARANSAS PASS TOURNAMENT RESULTS HERE!

Lazeek

[quote name="Roper84" post="1136656" timestamp="1322774651"]
I'd love to see HJ in the YMBL.  Quite a field.
I know they been going to AP, but it might be time to change gears.
[/quote]I think that the coach wants to get the teams game legs under them.  They'll play 6 games this weekend, 6 games next weekend, and (if they do what they did last year) they'll throw in another game Tuesday.  That's 13 games in 10 days.

You learn a lot about your players in just 10 days.

Bottom line is, like it or not, you can't argue with the results!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1136852" timestamp="1322792828"]
Why do i care? I only state facts! U know it's weak bro! Where else is HJ playing besides a tourney they put together to blow everyone out? The BMT Kelly Tourney? The Bridge City Invitational?
[/quote]Ahhh.... welcome back BS.  Its been a while since we've seen this side of you!  Welcome back!

Again, this has been the formula for HJ for the last several years.  You judge a tree by its fruits!  You want to question HJ's methods, it  only looks you look.... well.... silly.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1136852" timestamp="1322792828"]
Why do i care? I only state facts! U know it's weak bro! Where else is HJ playing besides a tourney they put together to blow everyone out? The BMT Kelly Tourney? The Bridge City Invitational?
[/quote]

You sure take an awfully vested interest into what HJ does & to whom they schedule.  You're not a supporter of the program so why should it be any concern of yours as to what they do?  You continue to be a fair weather friend of your Tigers & we'll just wait and see how the season plays out.  It's amazing how you can ordain HJ as the second coming but then turn around and criticize the schedule - there is a word for people like you - I'll let you figure it out.   

[quote name="bmrm" post="1136914" timestamp="1322796552"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=92476.msg1136852#msg1136852 date=1322792828]
[/quote]

You sure take an awfully vested interest into what HJ does & to whom they schedule.  You're not a supporter of the program so why should it be any concern of yours as to what they do?  You continue to be a fair weather friend of your Tigers & we'll just wait and see how the season plays out.  It's amazing how you can ordain HJ as the second coming but then turn around and criticize the schedule - there is a word for people like you - I'll let you figure it out. 
[/quote]

He is simply trying to "talk" Silsbee into being the better team.  He doesnt need to do that.  Until the first district game proves him right or wrong, he can credibly claim Silsbee to be the best team in the area.  However all of the "talk" will alter nothing and will have no affect on the games played between HJ and Silsbee.  Santa, I think it is important for you to know that in the last 5 years, that "weak scheduling" has produced 5 consecutive regional tournament appearances plus a state championship.Who else in this area has done that?  Therefore, all of your "talk"/"criticism" has the same credibility as your inference that you are a scratch golfer.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    coachcojack
    Newest Member
    coachcojack