*CENTRAL vs. FB HIGHTOWER (YMBL) Broadcast thread*/HIGHTOWER WINS 63-47

Our second broadcast from the BISD/YMBL South Texas Shootout will have Beaumont Central taking on Fort Bend Hightower at 3pm in McDonald Gym. Winner of this game will face the winner of Nederland/WOS.

Broadcast time will be 5 minutes prior to tip off which is scheduled for 3pm. (time approximate due to previous games)

Click the link to listen to another exciting game from the BISD/YMBL tourney!!

CENTRAL vs. HIGHTOWER, LIVE TODAY here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/silsbee-tiger-sports

[table]
[tr][td][color=black]1st, 4:09 left[/td][td]  [/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]Fort Bend Hightower[/td][td]  [/td][td][color=black]11[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]Beaumont Central[/td][td]  [/td][td][color=black]4[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[table]
[tr][td][color=black]2nd, 5:59[/td][td]  [/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]Fort Bend Hightower[/td][td]  [/td][td][color=black]21[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]Beaumont Central[/td][td]  [/td][td][color=black]14[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Timeout, Hightower

[table]
[tr][td][color=black]2nd, 3:00 left[/td][td]  [/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]Fort Bend Hightower[/td][td]  [/td][td][color=black]24[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]Beaumont Central[/td][td]  [/td][td][color=black]21[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[table]
[tr][td][color=black]3rd, 3:57 left[/td][td]  [/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]Fort Bend Hightower[/td][td]  [/td][td][color=black]43[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=black]Beaumont Central[/td][td]  [/td][td][color=black]30[/td][/tr]
[/table]

I would like to say that #23 for Hightower is the truth!  He displayed a shooting clinic .  He also displayed good decision making out on the perimeter and constanthich resulted in a dunk.  one to the hoopone of which resulted in a dunk.  I see why this kid is one of the top players in Texas.

My Jags, My Jags. I was wondering at what point did we realize that all they had for Hightower was #23.  We allhot.  im to get going early with the klong range shot.  We adjusted somewhat, but then forgot how to box out and we refuse to draw up one play to free up our best offensive players.  We need go to plays when we need quick buckets.  We also sucked on free throws as usual and we have yet to find consistant long range shooting, which will spread the floor.  Do we have any shooters?  If we don't, we need to find more ways to get consistancy from the paint.  I sound like a broken record, but when will we get it together?  Hopefully tomorrow when we play tomorrow.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    coachcojack
    Newest Member
    coachcojack