FORT BEND HIGHTOWER VS. NEDERLAND BROADCAST (YMBL)/Nederland wins 53-49

WOSgrad

Day 2 and SETXsports coverage of the YMBL/BISD South Texas Shootout's Championship Bracket as the Fort Bend Hightower Hurricanes take on the Nederland Bulldogs.  The Hurricanes reached this game with a 63-47 victory over Beaumont Central yesterday.  The Bulldogs defeated West Orange-Stark last night 68-57 to gain their berth to this point.

Join Mike Sanchez for all of the action from the Montagne Center on the campus of Lamar University beginning with the 6:00 scheduled tipoff right here on SETXsports by clicking the following link:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/silsbee-tiger-sports

Enjoy YMBL Tournament Basketball right here on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!!!

Huge 3's late by Lubera! Some big free-throws and defensive hands late by Nederland to get the win! Great job on House for Hightower by what it sounded it like! Good call to go box-and-1 to get him out of rhythm early! Great job dogs and get ready for tomorrow!

Also great broadcast Mike! Im glad I got to listen to a Nederland game finally ;D

[quote name="dogs1218" post="1137935" timestamp="1322878190"]
Huge 3's late by Lubera! Some big free-throws and defensive hands late by Nederland to get the win! Great job on House for Hightower by what it sounded it like! Good call to go box-and-1 to get him out of rhythm early! Great job dogs and get ready for tomorrow!

Also great broadcast Mike! Im glad I got to listen to a Nederland game finally ;D
[/quote]

Thanks! You will be hearing more of them in the future starting tomorrow with their semifinal game and either their third place or championship game.

Also I'll be broadcasting several games at the Nederland tourney and will broadcast Nederland's first district game with Central.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    coachcojack
    Newest Member
    coachcojack