BMT. CENTRAL VS. N.O. WALKER YMBL CONSOLATION BROADCAST/Walker wins 48-40

WOSgrad

Join SETXsports for the final day of the YMBL/BISD South Texas Shootout as we start our coverage with the Consolation Championship Game featuring the Beaumont Central Jaguars against the New Orleans O. Perry Walker Chargers!  After falling to Fort Bend Hightower on Thursday, 63-47, the Jaguars climbed through the consolation bracket defeating West Orange-Stark yesterday, 65-46 and Beaumont Ozen this morning, 62-41 to reach this game.  The Chargers' road to the consolation final included a Thursday night loss to Galena Park North Shore, 47-46, followed by 64-32 victory over Port Neches-Groves yesterday and a 57-53 win over Fort Bend Ridge Point this morning.

As always, Mike Sanchez will on the call for this game from the Montagne Center on the campus of Lamar University in Beaumont just shortly before the scheduled 12:30 p.m. tip of this one and you can join him by clicking on the following link:

http://www.setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/silsbee-tiger-sports

Enjoy the YMBL Tournament right here on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

Overall good game.  I think we did good to battle.  The 2 points in the third was our undoing.  We can never afford to have a dry spell like that and win.  Perry really didn't have any player on their team that stood out, IMO.  They had the 6'7" kid, but he was just all size.  I think we've learned a lot about ourselves in this tourney.  I think we need to make adjustments 'In game' and not at the end of Quarters.  We'll do fine in district.  I did see that we're shooting free throws better.  We'll need to find consistent offensive production to get to playing to the level that I know we can. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    coachcojack
    Newest Member
    coachcojack