Barbers Hill vs. Hamshire-Fannett Game Thread/H-F wins 73-68!

WOSgrad

Guest OldRiverEagle
First let me say HF won and that this was one of the worst officiated games I have seen this year.  Both teams suffered through horrible calls. 

[quote name="OldRiverEagle" post="1141277" timestamp="1323230436"]
First let me say HF won and that this was one of the worst officiated games I have seen this year.  Both teams suffered through horrible calls.
[/quote]
You need to get out more.

[quote name="OldRiverEagle" post="1141277" timestamp="1323230436"]
[/quote]Thank God the game was won or loss by the refs. But I bet if you counted up the missed shots, missed layups, errant passes, and whatever, BH could have won the game ;)

[quote name="forum" post="1141286" timestamp="1323231285"]
[quote author=OldRiverEagle link=topic=92785.msg1141277#msg1141277 date=1323230436]
[/quote]
You need to get out more.
[/quote] ;D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1141390" timestamp="1323267622"]
[quote author=OldRiverEagle link=topic=92785.msg1141277#msg1141277 date=1323230436]
[/quote]Thank God the game was won or loss by the refs. But I bet if you counted up the missed shots, missed layups, errant passes, and whatever, BH could have won the game ;)
[/quote]
And why do you say that?

[quote name="monotone" post="1141498" timestamp="1323274978"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=92785.msg1141390#msg1141390 date=1323267622]
[/quote]
And why do you say that?
[/quote]Refs really don't hold much of the outcomes of a game if players don't make many mistakes like I mentioned above.

Why is it that everytime someone from BH makes a comment all of the setx inbreed fans get on here and turn a simple comment into that BH is making excusses about something. If you go back Bluedork and read the comment I don't think he was stating the BH lost due to the Refs just making a observation that the Refs were horrible and the BOTH TEAMS SUFFERED THROUGH IT. I'm sure BH lost because they didn't execute and HF did or maybe BH played their best game and HF is just a better team! No big deal Congrats HF on the win.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1141660" timestamp="1323291919"]
Why is it that everytime someone from BH makes a comment all of the setx inbreed fans get on here and turn a simple comment into that BH is making excusses about something. If you go back Bluedork and read the comment I don't think he was stating the BH lost due to the Refs just making a observation that the Refs were horrible and the BOTH TEAMS SUFFERED THROUGH IT. I'm sure BH lost because they didn't execute and HF did or maybe BH played their best game and HF is just a better team! No big deal Congrats HF on the win.
[/quote]In my dorkish world, I have never heard the winning team passionately complain about refs and their calls. Usually its the losers complaining ;)

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1141665" timestamp="1323292279"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=92785.msg1141660#msg1141660 date=1323291919]
[/quote]In my dorkish world, I have never heard the winning team passionately complain about refs and their calls. Usually its the losers complaining ;)
[/quote]

Dawg 13 isn't from BH and made the same observation and looks to not even have a dog in the hunt :) Just saying it seems that everyone loves to turn around folks words to make it look like something else. Enjoy dorkworld I'm sure you are a fine leader :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goslin
    Newest Member
    Goslin