CONGRATS TO WESTBROOK!!

Congrats to the West brook coach for getting his team well prepared for this tourney. Only 1-7 coming into this tourney and knocking off Ned & Silsbee in the same day! All I have to say is WOW!! Not to be picking on 1 player but to me the big difference in the Ned victory is holding English to 0 points. That was a HUGE! Now West Brook..beat The Village and take home 1st place!

Yep...  The Viliage and West Brook.  Not to take the meaning out of this game, but West Brook and The Villiage...  Were they not the 2 teams that got first day byes?  3 games to the championship instead of 4 games I 3 days for every other team in this tourney.  They'll need to fixt this in next year's event.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1143548" timestamp="1323530274"]
Yep...  The Viliage and West Brook.  Not to take the meaning out of this game, but West Brook and The Villiage...  Were they not the 2 teams that got first day byes?  3 games to the championship instead of 4 games I 3 days for every other team in this tourney.  They'll need to fixt this in next year's event.
[/quote]

Soulja that has nothing to do with it.......

With the odd number of teams in the tourney will cause this.

Teams at the HJ tournament are playing 5 games to get the Championship!!!!

[quote name="ST413" post="1143555" timestamp="1323532195"]
great job WB. However actually only the Nederland/WOS and Central/Memorial winners would have had to play 4 games to win the tourney.
[/quote]Not just those 2 matchups..Also, the PN-G/Sterling and the winner of that other first round game (i forgot the teams) could have played 4 games to the championship.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="409boi" post="1143634" timestamp="1323542644"]
Westbrook got a good team i wish my tigers had there height
[/quote]
Just some of their height - otherwise, it just wouldn't be a Silsbee Tiger team. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    coachcojack
    Newest Member
    coachcojack