James Gamble Tournament Schedule

PA4Life

Tuesday Dec. 27
1:00 Ft. Bend Hightower vs. Houston Kashmere winner will play Bmt. Westbrook Wednesday at 10am.
3:00 Houston Wheatley vs. Bmt. Central
5:00 Beaumont Ozen vs. Aldine Eisenhower
7:00 PA Memorial vs. Houston Furr

Tournament has some good teams. Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

Kashmere did beat Yates a few weeks ago.  They have a big man 6'10 Matthew Pollard thats real nice.  I think this will be one of the better games of the day. Kashmere vs. Hoghtower.

Brackets goes like this
Hightower vs, Kashmere winner will play Westbrook
Central vs. Wheatley (Interesting matchup Kristian Smith vs. Josh Gray. Whose attitude is worse game)

Aldine Eisenhower vs. Central
Memorial vs. Furr

[quote name="PA4Life" post="1150765" timestamp="1324913681"]
blue r you coming this year. let me know. Eisenhower isnt no slouch either. memorials team is different now that the football boys are back.
[/quote]I'd like to watch Wheatley play even though ain't no real 5th Ward players from my neighborhood on that team. Imma try to make it if time permits. Memorial will be alright now. They are at full throttle now.

Note:  Kashmere has not played Yates this season.  That game was on both schedules but was scrapped.  The newspaper never made the adjustment and all it takes is for any person to phone in results to the sports desk.  So obviously that is exactly what happened and no one has been concerned enough to make them correct that error.  To date, Yates has only lost to (Travis, Flower Mound Marcus, and Westbury Chr).  Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info.  Ive seen Kashmere practice a few times.  They look big. They have a 6'10 Center and a real good guard.  Right now my best bet is the Central/Wheatley game will be the most interesting game of the day.  Kristian Smith vs. Josh Gray.  What an attitude matchup this is going to be. 

Exactly. Ive known Josh Gray from his days of playing and living in Lake Charles.  Ive watched Kristian since watching him at Austin Middle School.  So both players are good thats why I said this will be a good game. Both players play with high intensity and attitudes to go with it.  Will be very interesting when they guard each other. Both can jump out the gym and both can shoot it deep. 

[quote name="PA4Life" post="1150909" timestamp="1324964177"]
Exactly. Ive known Josh Gray from his days of playing and living in Lake Charles.  Ive watched Kristian since watching him at Austin Middle School.  So both players are good thats why I said this will be a good game. Both players play with high intensity and attitudes to go with it.  Will be very interesting when they guard each other. Both can jump out the gym and both can shoot it deep.
[/quote]And Memorial better beat Furr, and if yall don't ........LOL!
P.S. I might be able to make the game if Wheatley plays at 3:00. bUT I gotta sit on the purple and white side ;D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1150942" timestamp="1324995263"]
[quote author=PA4Life link=topic=93451.msg1150909#msg1150909 date=1324964177]
[/quote]And Memorial better beat Furr, and if yall don't ........LOL!
P.S. I might be able to make the game if Wheatley plays at 3:00. bUT I gotta sit on the purple and white side ;D
[/quote] ::) ::)  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Stringer
    Newest Member
    Stringer