HJ!! I Shouldn't Do This!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1154785" timestamp="1325783180"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=93615.msg1154772#msg1154772 date=1325782122]
I'd like to see Yates vs HJ Silsbee vs Central and Ozen vs Memorial.
[/quote]These seem like good games with the exception of Memorial and Ozen.  They have played 4 times  already this year and have split 2-2.
[/quote]
Then it should be a good game if they have split the series!  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1154973" timestamp="1325798320"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=93615.msg1154962#msg1154962 date=1325798036]
Would HJ beat them down?
[/quote]Would not come close. AND, Yates is an okay team compared to what they had two years ago.Two years ago, they were a nationally competitive team. Still good today but....
[/quote]

Strongly disagree Dove.  I watched Yates play Wheatley this season and it wasnt until the fourth quarter that Yates got the lead.  Beaumont Central beat Wheatley and HJ did not have much  trouble with Central. The theory that any team from a metropolitan area is always better is not always true.  You folks are having a difficult time trying to discredit what HJ has done.  You cant do it by their record, so then you resort to their schedule.  When that doesnt work, you then come up with "hypothetical"  matchups saying they cant compete.  A few years ago, a much weaker HJ team (as compared to this one) played Wheatley in a playoff preview and lost a very close game.  I would guess thaqt the next "discrediting mechanism" will be an inference that the refs give HJ preferential treatment.  You should get creative and use some new and different reason that HJ is not a good basketball team/program.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goslin
    Newest Member
    Goslin