*EVADALE vs. #3 SILSBEE Broadcast*/SILSBEE WINS 86-36!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1154605" timestamp="1325737766"]
You say 'some'.  Is it me that you're talking about?  8) 8)
[/quote]

not just you..  That's why I said "some"...You are the only one I mention it for in the broadcast, because you ask every game about it...I'm sure you don't really care one way or another....i say we agree to disagree

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="1154617" timestamp="1325739554"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93640.msg1154605#msg1154605 date=1325737766]
[/quote]

not just you..  That's why I said "some"...You are the only one I mention it for in the broadcast, because you ask every game about it...I'm sure you don't really care one way or another....i say we agree to disagree
[/quote]I really don't have anything against dunking.  My point is that a dunk is worth the same as a layup.  Durring the H-J/Central meeting, I recall some of the posts of H-J players marveling about dunks by H-J.  #10 had multiple dunks and they then started a dunk tracker.  I then mentioned that a kid from Central got a couple as well.  It was meant to be a joke...  a jab in the ribcage, so to speak.  ;D Fans were making the dunk into more than 2 points on the board.  That's why I've been jabbing at H-J a few times. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1154640" timestamp="1325766294"]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=93640.msg1154617#msg1154617 date=1325739554]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93640.msg1154605#msg1154605 date=1325737766]
[/quote]

[/quote]I really don't have anything against dunking.  My point is that a dunk is worth the same as a layup.  Durring the H-J/Central meeting, I recall some of the posts of H-J players marveling about dunks by H-J.  #10 had multiple dunks and they then started a dunk tracker.  I then mentioned that a kid from Central got a couple as well.  It was meant to be a joke...  a jab in the ribcage, so to speak.  ;D Fans were making the dunk into more than 2 points on the board.  That's why I've been jabbing at H-J a few times.
[/quote]

Well I figured that either me or someone hit a nerve, I was ready to leave it alone but you kept bringing it up, it was prolly me who hit the nerve, that's not where I was aiming....I was just so excited to win that game, I have been wanting to win that one for 3 years now, I felt like 2 years ago we should have won but did not play at our full potential. We finally won so I'm sure I was excited about the win, and elaborated more than I should have about too many details, sorry.

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="1154839" timestamp="1325788204"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93640.msg1154640#msg1154640 date=1325766294]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=93640.msg1154617#msg1154617 date=1325739554]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I figured that either me or someone hit a nerve, I was ready to leave it alone but you kept bringing it up, it was prolly me who hit the nerve, that's not where I was aiming....I was just so excited to win that game, I have been wanting to win that one for 3 years now, I felt like 2 years ago we should have won but did not play at our full potential. We finally won so I'm sure I was excited about the win, and elaborated more than I should have about too many details, sorry.
[/quote]No, didn't hit a nerve.  lol.  I do agree with you.  I hope we continue to play you guys.  We like the excitement y'all bring to the gym.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goslin
    Newest Member
    Goslin