Little Cypress-Mauriceville vs. Beaumont Central Game Thread/Central wins 63-26!

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1155752" timestamp="1325906083"]
WOW! If LCM is truly a playoff team, than there appears to be quite a gap between #1 and #4 or #2 and #4 in 20-4a.
[/quote]
Still early in district play, and maybe LCM had a really bad game?? Wasn't there, just speculating. There usually is a big difference in the 1st place team and the 4th place team, unless the district is really strong. PNG was a strong 4th place team last year. It was evident when they nearly pulled off an upset against Crosby.

Im here, guys.  I ran out of phone juice at the game.  The game was never in doubt.  Central was the better team and it showed.  We did a great job of denying their bigs.  LC-M'S guard play is the worst ive seen any team this year.  We caused many turnovers with the pressure.  The score could havw been worst but we called the pressure off. Now tuesday will present a different problem.  Nederland' bigs are good and they have guards that are not scared to let the bombs fly.  They'll try to stretch our defense and slow the game down.  Im interested to see how it goes.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1155986" timestamp="1325964142"]
Yes.  That's our starting linup.  Wilridge (6'6") and Guillery (sp) are starting freshmen and Garrison Mitchell is a starting sophomore.  He's the one that dropped 37 points on Wheatly in the Gamble Classic.
[/quote]So, with a nucleus like that, I guess we'll be hearing about Central for a few years, eh?

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="1156075" timestamp="1325976430"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93879.msg1155986#msg1155986 date=1325964142]
Yes.  That's our starting linup.  Wilridge (6'6") and Guillery (sp) are starting freshmen and Garrison Mitchell is a starting sophomore.  He's the one that dropped 37 points on Wheatly in the Gamble Classic.
[/quote]So, with a nucleus like that, I guess we'll be hearing about Central for a few years, eh?
[/quote]Yes.  And the strange thing about it is that only untill recently, starting freshmen or freshmen in general on Central basketball was unheard off.  Kristain Smith started this trend a couple of years ago.  Now its 2 now.  I agree with what Coach Lee said in the beaumont enterprise article.  If a freshmen is playing better than the uperclassmen, he have no problem playing the freshmen.  Step your game up or sit the pine.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goslin
    Newest Member
    Goslin