HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports WEEKLY HIGH SCHOOL PREVIEW SHOW RETURNS TONIGHT!!!

WOSgrad

Theeeeeeeeere baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!  The Hamburger Depot SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show returns tonight after its Christmas break for a special Wednesday night show right here on SETXsports.com from 6-8 pm tonight from the Hamburger Depot in downtown Beaumont!  Mike Sanchez and Robert Sells will review Monday and last night's basketball action, analyze the Big School and Small School Dirty Dozen and preview the upcoming game on Friday.  And of course, post your questions on this thread as the guys will devote the last segment of the show to answering those questions!

Starting next week, the show will settle into it's regular time slot for the basketball season, Mondays from 6-8 pm at the Hamburger Depot.

And you can join in the fun with Mike, Robert and Rob in a couple of ways.  First, you can join they guys at the Hamburger Depot at 790 Neches St in Beaumont and get you some great food or you can click on this link:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/shows/1143-setxsports-show

Either way make sure to join us for the Hamburger Depot SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show from 6-8 tonight on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1157950" timestamp="1326294533"]
I already told Mike I will be missing tonight.  I will be in Lake Charles for the Lamar/McNeese game tonight!!!!

Sad that I am missing the show tonight.  Plenty to talk about!!! ;D ;D
[/quote]Yes, really.  I've  had my share of sitting  by Nedlerland fans.  I'm glad I won't have to do it again.  ;D ;D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1157950" timestamp="1326294533"]
I already told Mike I will be missing tonight.  I will be in Lake Charles for the Lamar/McNeese game tonight!!!!

[/quote]

Will Souja and Rob be discussing Dunk-o-meter?

[quote name="stevenash" post="1157973" timestamp="1326297144"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=94093.msg1157950#msg1157950 date=1326294533]

[/quote]

Will Souja and Rob be discussing Dunk-o-meter?
[/quote]

Next week we will discuss the difference between a dunk and a layup!!!!

[quote name="stevenash" post="1157988" timestamp="1326298639"]
Soulja- were there any airballs in game last night?
[/quote]I believe there was an airball.  I believe.  Ankle breakers?  Yes, there were a couple of them.  Most caused by K. Smith on a Nederland defender.  One of them was for a score, but I don't think you can call it an ankle breaker because the Nederland defender didn't stumble enough or fall down, so I called it getting crossed over.  ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1158066" timestamp="1326303907"]
Remember, if you cannot make it out to the Hamburger Depot tonight to join us in all the fun, please post any questions or comments about our local HS basketball scene, right here on this thread. Soulja and I will get to them in our final discussion segment at the end of our show.
[/quote]  Great show AAW

[quote name="CATMAN" post="1158074" timestamp="1326304433"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=94093.msg1158066#msg1158066 date=1326303907]
Remember, if you cannot make it out to the Hamburger Depot tonight to join us in all the fun, please post any questions or comments about our local HS basketball scene, right here on this thread. Soulja and I will get to them in our final discussion segment at the end of our show.
[/quote]  Great show AAW
[/quote]The show doesn't start untill TONIGHT.  ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1158080" timestamp="1326304975"]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=94093.msg1158074#msg1158074 date=1326304433]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=94093.msg1158066#msg1158066 date=1326303907]
[/quote]  Great show AAW
[/quote]The show doesn't start untill TONIGHT.  ;)
[/quote] I no when it start Buck-O

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="1158195" timestamp="1326315114"]
Even if HJ loses Friday are they still the unanimous #1 in the dirty dozen?
[/quote]

i'd have to vote for them still.  there are teams throughout the DD in both big and small school who are ranked higher than teams that have beaten them at some point.  27-1 or whatever it would be, as well as convincing wins against central and nederland, among others, would be enough for me.

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="1158195" timestamp="1326315114"]
Even if HJ loses Friday are they still the unanimous #1 in the dirty dozen?
[/quote]

Depends. If some how Silsbee were to win by 15 or more points, then some voters may make changes.

If HJ were to lose, I think they might stay #1, but would not be unanimous.

After an impressive defensive effort to defeat Central, Nederland is now in 1st place and attempting to win District again! Where is the next logical game where Nederland could take a loss and why? Not saying they are going to run the table again, just giving some things to talk about :D

Maybe since yall have seen both play, who is the better individual player? Smith (BMT) or Prudhomme (HJ)?? And what would either on them need to do to succeed at the next level?

I dont even have to ask about the HJ vs Silsbee game because I know yall will spend plenty of time there ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goslin
    Newest Member
    Goslin