What to consider before attending Silsbee/HJ Game

BADSANTA

1. Call into work that day with the pink eye
2. Buy a jacket 3 times to big to sneak your own snacks in the gym. If you move you lose.
3. Try to avoid sitting next to someone who has a child playing
4. Don't sit next to Aggie/Lazeek. Last year dude had that side door open the entire NiGHT as if it were summer! Low outside was 38.
5. Avoid the guy in the stands who ask you if you would like to make a friendly wager on the game. Neither school has a ATM on campus.
6. If the Hardin County Sheriff ask you to have a seat, please do. These guys don't get much action and have already had their mandatory 11 cups of coffee. Anything can set them off!
7. To HJ fans: avoid accidentally leaving your lights on. If you happen to beat Silsbee, none of us will let you use our jumper cables. That's how it is!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1158824" timestamp="1326409454"]
2. Buy a jacket 3 times to big to sneak your own snacks in the gym. If you move you lose.
4. Don't sit next to Aggie/Lazeek. Last year dude had that side door open the entire NiGHT as if it were summer! Low outside was 38.
5. Avoid the guy in the stands who ask you if you would like to make a friendly wager on the game. Neither school has a ATM on campus.
6. If the Hardin County Sheriff ask you to have a seat, please do. These guys don't get much action and have already had their mandatory 11 cups of coffee. Anything can set them off!
7. To HJ fans: avoid accidentally leaving your lights on. If you happen to beat Silsbee, none of us will let you use our jumper cables. That's how it is!
[/quote]
LMAO!!!!

[quote name="bullets13" post="1158832" timestamp="1326409745"]
a little more politically correct.

also:

8. [b]arrive two hours before the freshman game [/b]to make sure you get a seat. 
9. avoid "accidently" taking any food that belongs to someone wearing an SETXsports shirt.  If you do, you might lose a hand.
[/quote]No Freshman game...doors open at 5:00...Well 5:00 for Silsbee fans, 7:15 for HJ. ;D

[/quote] That not the list u had put the other day.    put your hogs in the house before u leave for Silsbee to watch the game.    That list BS

Yea there were some rather wild comments included Jin that thread by some HJ supporters. I was just having fun with those guys. I much respect for the people of Sour Lake. With that being said, I'm going to post a new thread title " what the fans of HJ will do of they beat Silsbee"!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1158909" timestamp="1326420127"]
Wrong again CATMAN.........it was down before I ever saw it.  However I did see it in the Removed threads.  It was quite entertaining.
[/quote] It was entertaining see we have 4 teams that does this every time they go to a road game. BS HD WH EVA. DONT NO ABOUT SP

Just want to remind all the fans coming out to the game about the front gate...There are two gates... a pass gate and a pay gate.  The pass gate is located at the front doors of Silsbee High School.  The pay gate is located at the gym doors.  There was some confusion about this last year so I wanted to clarify before tomorrow night.  And don't wait until the last minute to get there or you won't get a seat.  See y'all tomorrow night!

[/quote]LMBO!!!

[quote name="mactiger" post="1158931" timestamp="1326422442"]
Just want to remind all the fans coming out to the game about the front gate...There are two gates... a pass gate and a pay gate.  The pass gate is located at the front doors of Silsbee High School.  The pay gate is located at the gym doors.  There was some confusion about this last year so I wanted to clarify before tomorrow night.  And don't wait until the last minute to get there or you won't get a seat.  See y'all tomorrow night!
[/quote]
What passes will be honored?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1158998" timestamp="1326457108"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=94164.msg1158909#msg1158909 date=1326420127]
Wrong again CATMAN.........it was down before I ever saw it.  However I did see it in the Removed threads.  It was quite entertaining.
[/quote]That post almost made me spit my coffee on my monitor yesterday!  ;D
[/quote] Good u & Lazeek need to go to Web City ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goslin
    Newest Member
    Goslin