Blue Bell Park

I'm a Student here at A&M and i'm worried that the park won't be finished by February, Do y'all think the games will be still played with a half finished Complex??.. I mean there is nothing wrong with the playing surface, so the games can still go on, i just don't know what they would do with the crowd.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name="Bear Country" post="1179603" timestamp="1329430424"]
Read in the ol Battalion today (A&M's school newspaper) that the park will be 90% finished for tomorrow's game, most fans won't even notice the 10% that isn't. The bat (short for Battalion) gave a good baseball preview for us. But that topic is for another thread.
[/quote]

There was also a nice write up in the Houston Chronicle about it. I'm a Horn fan but must admit, Aggieland a great place to watch some college baseball.
You got any info on Ross Hales, lefty from Barbers Hill returning from shoulder surgery ?
Great kid, hope he's back to 100%.
Hook Em !  ;)

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1179773" timestamp="1329451506"]
[quote author=Bear Country link=topic=94876.msg1179603#msg1179603 date=1329430424]
Read in the ol Battalion today (A&M's school newspaper) that the park will be 90% finished for tomorrow's game, most fans won't even notice the 10% that isn't. The bat (short for Battalion) gave a good baseball preview for us. But that topic is for another thread.
[/quote]

There was also a nice write up in the Houston Chronicle about it. I'm a Horn fan but must admit, Aggieland a great place to watch some college baseball.
You got any info on Ross Hales, lefty from Barbers Hill returning from shoulder surgery ?
Hook Em !  ;)
[/quote]

Eage07, i haven't heard anything yet, but i intended to go to most of the games so i'll let you know when i find out something more.

[quote name="Bear Country" post="1180006" timestamp="1329500880"]
[quote author=EAGLE07 link=topic=94876.msg1179773#msg1179773 date=1329451506]
[quote author=Bear Country link=topic=94876.msg1179603#msg1179603 date=1329430424]
[/quote]

Hook Em !  ;)
[/quote]

Eage07, i haven't heard anything yet, but i intended to go to most of the games so i'll let you know when i find out something more.
[/quote]

Thanks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham