• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Searge" post="1169615" timestamp="1328109495"]
why do you say that?
[/quote]

Because #1, both H-J and Silsbee still have opponents that on the right night can pull an upset and shake up the rankings.

Second, even if H-J and Silsbee remain tied, they can opt for a coin flip.

[quote name="Durantula
" post="1169686" timestamp="1328113535"]
I think we can all say that Silsbee and HJ will win out in district AAW what do you think will happen
[/quote]

Not a safe assumption, the Tigers have to go to WOS friday and play a team that gave them just a tough a game as HJ did in Silsbee.

I see both teams winning out in district therefore both ending at 9-1 and co-district champs.

Personally, I see no benefit in playing the game. Neither side of the playoff bracket is beneficial, no easier avenue by being #1 or #2 seed other than the #1 seed getting a bye in the 1st round.

I think both teams should play a game before the playoffs, just not against each other.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1169723" timestamp="1328116943"]
I see both teams winning out in district therefore both ending at 9-1 and co-district champs.

Personally, I see no benefit in playing the game. Neither side of the playoff bracket is beneficial, no easier avenue by being #1 or #2 seed other than the #1 seed getting a bye in the 1st round.

I think both teams should play a game before the playoffs, just not against each other.
[/quote]I say let the tie-breaker be settled in Huntsville!  That's where it SHOULD be! 8)

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="1169725" timestamp="1328117158"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=95273.msg1169723#msg1169723 date=1328116943]

[/quote]I say let the tie-breaker be settled in Huntsville!  That's where it SHOULD be! 8)
[/quote]

I agree 1000%!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goslin
    Newest Member
    Goslin