Central's Traylor with impressive defense against Nederland

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1172142" timestamp="1328376647"]
I love the way the senior shined.  To say that we have a young team, it makes me feel good that our seniors know their roll and steps up, in this case, Traylor with his defensive leadership.
[/quote]

Is this something he had not done in the past or has he always been the standout defender for the team?

Well, he have done a good job before defending other team's premier player.  He have done a good job of defending Trey Green from Ozen and Collins from Livingston.  Premier players and scoring machines like that.  But the Job on Weisbrod and young English was by far his best job, which is why it is magnified and is against the district leaders.

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1172166" timestamp="1328379544"]
the guy is an athlete. he was a wr on the football team too, i believe. why did they not throw it to him more?
[/quote]Because him along with all of our receivers had butter fingers.  But, different sport.  I don't want to talk about THAT sport.  I'm still sick over it!  Lol

Speaking of FB, would you (Soulja) rather see the Central FB or BB team win? Obviously you want both, just curious which sport you have more passion (or care about more)?

How about Central fans in general?

I would rather see our bball team be more successful, but the entire town of Nederland is (obviously) more passionate about FB.

[quote name="NB-Dawg" post="1172188" timestamp="1328382355"]
Speaking of FB, would you (Soulja) rather see the Central FB or BB team win? Obviously you want both, just curious which sport you have more passion (or care about more)?

How about Central fans in general?

I would rather see our bball team be more successful, but the entire town of Nederland is (obviously) more passionate about FB.
[/quote]Actually, it's a little more with the football team.  Basketball?  We expect to be good in basketball.  It's the only thing that we know that we'll consistently make the playoffs in.  The way we think, it's pretty much a given.  It always have been since I was a kid.  Now football is the reason I'm on these forums.  The disrespect aspect from the local media constantly picking against Central is what drives me to be the fan I am.  We have the talent every year, but other teams are always picked  above us.  So I'd have to say Football is an A+ and Basketball is just an A.  Not that much differece, just a little.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goslin
    Newest Member
    Goslin